UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UOS Macro - Fletcher + Saw Quests Combined

JlM

Wanderer
Is there a estimation of how many ingots, bolts you need per board. Wanted to get a large stock and run for a while then restock again.

Boy-247

Wanderer
I have a problem every time I go to restock I get overloaded. I tried changing the values in this area of the script to put less boards in my pack. It still does not seem to solve the problem. Am I missing something?
//move boards to your pack based on how low your pack is
//max weight minus 350
if weight < 175
movetype 0x1bd7 'FletcherDropoff' 'backpack' (0 0 0) woodhue[] 350
pause 1000
//max weight minus 300
elseif weight < 225
movetype 0x1bd7 'FletcherDropoff' 'backpack' (0 0 0) woodhue[] 300
pause 1000
//max weight minus 250
elseif weight < 275
movetype 0x1bd7 'FletcherDropoff' 'backpack' (0 0 0) woodhue[] 250
pause 1000
//max weight minus 200
elseif weight < 325
movetype 0x1bd7 'FletcherDropoff' 'backpack' (0 0 0) woodhue[] 200
pause 1000
//max weight minus 150
elseif weight < 375
movetype 0x1bd7 'FletcherDropoff' 'backpack' (0 0 0) woodhue[] 150
pause 1000
//max weight minus 100
elseif weight < 425

r_lee86

Sorceror
I have a problem every time I go to restock I get overloaded. I tried changing the values in this area of the script to put less boards in my pack. It still does not seem to solve the problem. Am I missing something?
//move boards to your pack based on how low your pack is
//max weight minus 350
if weight < 175
movetype 0x1bd7 'FletcherDropoff' 'backpack' (0 0 0) woodhue[] 350
pause 1000
//max weight minus 300
elseif weight < 225
movetype 0x1bd7 'FletcherDropoff' 'backpack' (0 0 0) woodhue[] 300
pause 1000
//max weight minus 250
elseif weight < 275
movetype 0x1bd7 'FletcherDropoff' 'backpack' (0 0 0) woodhue[] 250
pause 1000
//max weight minus 200
elseif weight < 325
movetype 0x1bd7 'FletcherDropoff' 'backpack' (0 0 0) woodhue[] 200
pause 1000
//max weight minus 150
elseif weight < 375
movetype 0x1bd7 'FletcherDropoff' 'backpack' (0 0 0) woodhue[] 150
pause 1000
//max weight minus 100
elseif weight < 425

I had the same problem so I just went and bought some cheap str jewls and the green orc helm hpi

so he has all types of writing within the script that will screw up the script if it is trying to read it.... How do you copy and paste the script without all the nonsensable bullshit?

Maloskies

Squire
should ask malo and zulu i heard they are better scripters then mb.

UOSteam is very easy to code with, so being better isn't saying much it's more about time and functionality and MB has at least a lot of time. I'm also positive Chuckles is much better than all 3 combined.

mantorras

Sorceror
UOSteam is very easy to code with, so being better isn't saying much it's more about time and functionality and MB has at least a lot of time. I'm also positive Chuckles is much better than all 3 combined.

Satisfy my curiosity, how would you know mb as a lot of time? and why do u say chuckles is better than all 3?

mantorras

Sorceror
He has seen the scripts of all four. ;) You don't write a 700+ line macro without having some time. Trust me, I copied and pasta salad a macro for doing just Heartwood saws, most of which was highlighting and pasting. When it came down to the walking it took awhile.

Maybe he has better knowledge, experience or personal skills in programming? I had a bunch of programming courses in university, saw all kinds of people, some could write a code in a record time with little or zero logical/synthax errors, others had to spend hours on it (I was on this category), I could go on and on.

Besides knowing he has a family and a demanding job, I doubt he has that much free time like you say. But maybe you know him better than I do.

Last edited: