UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hello - New players

Ermeneito

Wanderer
Hello everybody
I'm Ermeneito, probably someone of you have just seen me in Luna or near the moongate of Britain (felucca).
I'm one of a group of player who started playing here two days ago and, if it is possible, we would like to receive some help from the community to boost our newbie period.
We are new to Demise, but not to ultima online. We are a group of 6-10 players and all we want is to have fun together.
Hence, for all the previous reason if your crates are full of:
  • Armor (LRC-good resistances)
  • Weapon
  • Spellbook
  • Runebook
  • Gold
If you have something of this things that you don't use, please think about us :)

Essentially we are PVP oriented so you'll be able to see us on felucca rather than other places.
Thank you all for your attention and be kind with us :)

kiSs Ermeneito

Maloskies

Squire
Hello everybody
I'm Ermeneito, probably someone of you have just seen me in Luna or near the moongate of Britain (felucca).
I'm one of a group of player who started playing here two days ago and, if it is possible, we would like to receive some help from the community to boost our newbie period.
We are new to Demise, but not to ultima online. We are a group of 6-10 players and all we want is to have fun together.
Hence, for all the previous reason if your crates are full of:
  • Armor (LRC-good resistances)
  • Weapon
  • Spellbook
  • Runebook
  • Gold
If you have something of this things that you don't use, please think about us :)

Essentially we are PVP oriented so you'll be able to see us on felucca rather than other places.
Thank you all for your attention and be kind with us :)

kiSs Ermeneito
Hey man, i will pm you my skype info when I get home., I'm the guild leader for kvg a pvp guild here on demise. I will always support a more diverse pvp scene for demise. I can do my best to supply you guys with starter spawning lrc suits 70s suits with 100 lrc and 40 lmc. You don't have to join our guild or anything, if you guys plan to be active, I will help you get started.

Edit: I assume you guys are the fear guild?

Last edited: