UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Taking a break [roar taking a break]

Aragorn13

Traveler
Hello uog; me and some of my buddies decided to take a break and i'd like to share some of my loot with citizens . I am making a house drop soon i will be sharing all details here in this thread. Goodbye =)

YewGuards

Sorceror
lets play UOW soon.

heres nomore reason to stay

gm and staffs make people quit step by step lol

wait for uow
People already quit, however the population seems to be increasing above the 200 mark again. With that said, still eager to see pot change reverted this weekend.

Hello uog; me and some of my buddies decided to take a break and i'd like to share some of my loot with citizens . I am making a house drop soon i will be sharing all details here in this thread. Goodbye =)
You're always fun to chat with, hope to see you back soon.

PS: All roads lead back to Hybrid. ;)

Last edited:

WisdomMaster

Sorceror
People already quit, however the population seems to be increasing above the 200 mark again. With that said, still eager to see pot change reverted this weekend.

You're always fun to chat with, hope to see you back soon.

PS: All roads lead back to Hybrid. ;)
I'd like to say I have returned and have been bringing both vet and new players with me; proudly I might add hehe. <3 Not bragging, just happy. :)

I have since learned to staff on all levels - even owning or co-owning several shards with my adult children. But nothing compares to Hybrid!!!

I have been gone 3 yrs, kept my houses up always knowing I would someday return and have been so saddened to see so many have left Hybrid (my first UO home)!! I want to see it alive again as it once was and am glad to see the #'s are increasing slowly.

I have also heard of UOW for some time now and that is great! But there are just some of us that will always return to our homeland roots.

I would love to see some new changes and things go back to the way they were; so as it might be easier to get more vet players back on here with us that remain.. PVP is crucial to Hybrid and it barely exists anymore. I HATE being pk'd on my mage (lol) but it is what makes Hybrid unique!!

Let me not forget the amazing abilities of Ryan and Suzy and even our sadly departed Mark; that have kept Hybrid at the top for the longest of any UO shard (no brown nosing going on - just pure respect from my experience and gained Wisdom from player to owner). I shall also commend all new staff for their success in getting involved with the players as that is a HUGE key to keeping players involved and happy!!! Thanks to all of you!!!!!

Thanks to all the players for staying, returning and bringing on other players alo!!! Another crucial key to Hybrids long life!!!

Help me help Hybrid grow once again? If there are some changes, i KNOW I can bring back many many more!! At least 50 and up have told me they are willing to come back already, if so.

So, please do not leave - stay and watch us flourish through this; providing irl allows of course. o_O:cool:

We will miss you Milliar and understand life is taking you on another adventure presently. Good luck in those adventures dear!

Anyone whom chooses, is welcome to join my aged but new "Idoc Guild" (HRA). I still obtain my guildstone from many years ago *woohoo*, hence keeping the same guild name.

FOREVER LIVE HYBRID!!
Wisdom Master aka Heather <3 (Where's the heart in the smilies??) lol