UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

7x skilll ball

KilLox

Wanderer
I bought thru Paypal, i have not yet received the skill ball. I bought it yesterday. Can anyone help me understand how to acquire my item?

Travis Tey

Sorceror
From my understanding if you're not PayPal verified the order will get hung up in Hybrids 'SPAM' quarantine.

If you haven't already, sign up for Slack (Web based chat utility), direct message Ryan and explain your situation. He'll give your order the 'OK' and it will process.

KilLox

Wanderer
Still no luck! I have yet to receive my item! I guess i will cancel the payment from my credit card company.

KilLox

Wanderer
So unprofessional to take peoples money for days and days and not even send a response. I was refereed to this game by my friend. What a terrible decision to spend money with this company. I have snt email spoken to GMS in game and contacted Ryan on slack!

ploki

Knight
So, in the past when I've donated, I receive a verification code to my email, and have to input that code while in-game. The item doesnt just show up in my pack after making the purchase. Is this still the case?

Travis Tey

Sorceror
Ploki, you are correct, the item does NOT just show up in your bag. The user enters [claimdonation, and fills in the 3 prompted fields (order #, your zip code, and amount $$) - once entered correctly, your purchase is placed in your bank box.

Tobias

Sorceror
So unprofessional to take peoples money for days and days and not even send a response. I was refereed to this game by my friend. What a terrible decision to spend money with this company. I have snt email spoken to GMS in game and contacted Ryan on slack!
And please read the information on the website, before spouting retarded shit on forums please :)