UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Update May 15, 2016

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
During server wars tonight, we will be applying the following change:
  • Relaxed the 4 concurrent connections per IP limiter (which was causing "Account is already in use" error messages). It will now be possible to log into an already online character (taking over the session) even if a total of 4 characters are already online. The new system will also not count any connections not tied to a character.

The new error message displayed when you are trying to log into a character, but your IP address already has 4 other characters online, is the "Problem communicating with Origin" message (displayed after selecting a character). If you receive that error before the character list, i.e. on account login, then it means you are trying to create a new account but your IP already has 4.
Feel free to post your questions and/or comments below.

Paweu

Traveler
i have question. My gf and I share one account becouse have same ip. Is possible to make another account for her? or she must use my account?

• Relaxed the 4 concurrent connections per IP limiter (which was causing "Account is already in use" error messages). It will now be possible to log into an already online character (taking over the session) even if a total of 4 characters are already online. The new system will also not count any connections not tied to a character.

The new error message displayed when you are trying to log into a character, but your IP address already has 4 other characters online, is the "Problem communicating with Origin" message (displayed after selecting a character). If you receive that error before the character list, i.e. on account login, then it means you are trying to create a new account but your IP already has 4.
This is the first update in months & it is to allow people to get on more accounts then previousl

Weak ass update considering you went now a few months without nothing......... This is the sign the population is dwindling.

Cornwallis

Sorceror

sooooooooooo I can have more than 4 accounts?

ThePope

Traveler
@Eos i have a somewhat unrelated question, for a couple month now i no longer get the Connection lost gump.
Even when the server drop after server war, all it does it my char. stop moving..
Any input on that?

D-Nox

Knight

I can assure this is not working.
Logging out in a instant logout zone does not always work as it should.