UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

We need more people for against sm

Nesurit

Sorceror

^SM

there are many action

come to hybrid ^_^

Thank You

^SM

there are many action

come to hybrid ^_^

Thank You
no sir, YOU need more people. killed you 4v1.. 3v1 and 2v1 twice.. no wands=) oh and 15-0 in the pits so far. you done bud? you don't care about numbers? but you won't join me on the field with any less than 4 people now...if only my crew played=/

Dura-1.png Dura-1.png Dura-2.png

Attachments

• Lusio-11.png
    Lusio-11.png
    645.3 KB · Views: 5
  • Lusio-10.png
    Lusio-10.png
    625.4 KB · Views: 5
  • Lusio-9.png
    Lusio-9.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 5
  • Lusio-8.png
    Lusio-8.png
    341.1 KB · Views: 5
  • Lovely Lusio-3.png
    Lovely Lusio-3.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 6

crikey

Sorceror
@Nesurit why don't SM make a red guild since you have so many ppl? Let's see how long you last playing on red's;)
Guess you werent around when ^SM was relevant?
They used to be pretty nasty. Played reds. There were a few Americans in their guild as well, like Chad(clownbabyreality)
You couuld never take them lightly, as they used every trick and scheme in the book. If there was something that upset players, like using bola tamers orpet napping, or whatever, they wouldl do it even harder to troll the fuck outta people. They we.re a very annoying guild

and for that, I ROVE YOU ^SM. Im serious

P.S.
Speaking of @chad2.0 I would love to see a 1v1 field match between him and @uonewb @Uonewbs
I know many out there wll disagree or say something rude, but Clownbabyrealliity is one of the best 1v1 fielders during the time I played, at least. He never made mistakes, was highly intelliigent with good field awareness, so yeah....Lots of respect. He's the only guy who actually STOLE my gheal wands during 1v1 combat to defeat me(can steal from reds even with 0 stealng)
Like seriously, I see alot of complaints over the wands. Chad didnt complain, hed just steal them off of you and go to town LOL

Ok Im gonna stop kissing ass now lol

@chad2.0 VS @Uonewbs 2016 make it happen

In more than half those pics you have a lightning wand in your hand.
It's like u say anything to troll.. I didn't use wands when I beat u 3-0 in the field the other day.. But oh no let's call him out when I'm using wands 1v3/4. You just mad you can't beat me unless u got 4 ppl dude.. U have died to me 1v2 and 1v3 many times;) and 1v1 u stand 0 chance..

I
Guess you werent around when ^SM was relevant?
They used to be pretty nasty. Played reds. There were a few Americans in their guild as well, like Chad(clownbabyreality)
You couuld never take them lightly, as they used every trick and scheme in the book. If there was something that upset players, like using bola tamers orpet napping, or whatever, they wouldl do it even harder to troll the fuck outta people. They we.re a very annoying guild

and for that, I ROVE YOU ^SM. Im serious

P.S.
Speaking of @chad2.0 I would love to see a 1v1 field match between him and @uonewb @Uonewbs
I know many out there wll disagree or say something rude, but Clownbabyrealliity is one of the best 1v1 fielders during the time I played, at least. He never made mistakes, was highly intelliigent with good field awareness, so yeah....Lots of respect. He's the only guy who actually STOLE my gheal wands during 1v1 combat to defeat me(can steal from reds even with 0 stealng)
Like seriously, I see alot of complaints over the wands. Chad didnt complain, hed just steal them off of you and go to town LOL

Ok Im gonna stop kissing ass now lol

@chad2.0 VS @Uonewbs 2016 make it happen
I've already spanked Chad and Dylan..;)

TheHawks

Sorceror
It's like u say anything to troll.. I didn't use wands when I beat u 3-0 in the field the other day.. But oh no let's call him out when I'm using wands 1v3/4. You just mad you can't beat me unless u got 4 ppl dude.. U have died to me 1v2 and 1v3 many times;) and 1v1 u stand 0 chance..
And it's like you to say anything to make yourself look good, even if that means outright lying with photo evidence provided by yourself.

I didn't even look at those screenshots.. I have a shit ton more... BTW I can show u that I have killed YOU 1v3 lol.. 1v2 also;)