UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

New player top questions

Vander Nars

Sorceror
I figured id just post a list of my top questions about this shard instead of making a new thread every other day.

1. Do you have or ever plan to have dread mares/dread warhorses

2. Does infect strike give u a negative karma hit for each use?

3. Are reds capped at neutral krama for purposes of 4/6 red chiv dexxers.

4. Any chance of allowing HCI to spawn on shields?

5. Do yall have the runic kit buff/update that makes it possible for any kit to hit 100% intensity. To be clear im not talking about reforging and the ability to hit 120% in a effect, long ago on osi only the top tier kit of each type could produce an item that had 100% intensity.

6. Are there any none osi pvp bug/fixes I should know about, just found out about yall not having trap boxes.

7. Is deathstrike dmg based on 3 skills like osi or the old formula?

8. Are u tried of my questions?

9. Has poison skill been updated to make it harder to cure lethal poison with potions? Not sure if poison was buff or potions was nerf but osi did make poison useful again by making it harder to cure.

Last edited:

Dexter-LoM

Knight
1. Do you have or ever plan to have dread mares/dread warhorses. Not sure @Eos should know.

2. Does infect strike give u a negative karma hit for each use? No

3. Are reds capped at neutral krama for purposes of 4/6 red chiv dexxers. No if you are red you still need to farm karma.

4. Any chance of allowing HCI to spawn on shields? It was said No.

5. Do yall have the runic kit buff/update that makes it possible for any kit to hit 100% intensity. To be clear im not talking about reforging and the ability to hit 120% in a effect, long ago on osi only the top tier kit of each type could produce an item that had 100% intensity. The only two that all kits can give 100% are sewing and blacksmithy. the rest you must use top kits to reach 100%

6. Are there any none osi pvp bug/fixes I should know about, just found out about yall not having trap boxes.

7. Is deathstrike dmg based on 3 skills like osi or the old formula? 3 skill like Osi.

8. Are u tried of my questions? I haven't tried your question.

9. Has poison skill been updated to make it harder to cure lethal poison with potions? Not sure if poison was buff or potions was nerf but osi did make poison useful again by making it harder to cure.
No poison is weak.

april0395

Sorceror
Its a funny story, i made an account and played 1 day than quit and never log in again till 2016. Ok maybe not funny bit yeah im a new player here that just happen to sign up a long time ago.
Hey, me too! I made my account in 2005, but didn't start playing until 2011. :)

Vander Nars

Sorceror
Hey, me too! I made my account in 2005, but didn't start playing until 2011. :)
I imagine its not that uncommon, i had that uo craving but didnt want to pay 13 bucks to play osi so I found the closest osi clone with a good population to sign up with. Thinking to myself "i can start overe here it will be easy!". Turns out after 1 day that it was not easy and i didnt know anyone to ask for help so i quit until now.

silvertiger

Knight
I imagine its not that uncommon, i had that uo craving but didnt want to pay 13 bucks to play osi so I found the closest osi clone with a good population to sign up with. Thinking to myself "i can start overe here it will be easy!". Turns out after 1 day that it was not easy and i didnt know anyone to ask for help so i quit until now.
:(

Loler

Page
Yeah Josh and Laquatos tricked me into playing on another server then left me a while ago. Noximos played there for a long time and josh talked his brother Chad into playing acouple times but he never played for more then a day at a time and just borrowed Joshs stuff.

Maloskies

Squire
yea my accounts are only 193 days old, but my forums account is a few years. I came and checked this shard out awhile ago, but quit my first couple days in. Lot of absent members.

Last edited:

Bama

Bug Huntress
Turns out after 1 day that it was not easy
It was a lot more difficult to start here back then
People complain now about loot being garbage and spawn being slow.Those people either never played back then or have forgotten.

Farming daemons for 300 to 325 gold bloods for 400 to 450 gold and hoping someone else didn't hit it because we didn't have instanced loot packs and they would auto loot the gold.

Today if you hang around the bank you can basically get suited up to train your skills that use reagent or tithing
Even scrolls that back then would costs 100's of thousands are tossed to the ground today
@MadeInQuebec will build you a house that comes with a care package supplied by @TheRealPhil and @ThePope

It is different today...................................

.........................(those freaking silk shirt wearing poodle walking limp armed tree hugging m@#%&f*&#(@#)

This is my 3rd time starting over

Loler

Page
i see its still usable on osi. saw chad use it in 1 vs 1 tourny i think (valentines 1 vs 1 2016) i think hes the archer/swords char who trap BOXES cause people para field in the 1 vs 1 :)