UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Stacked GE Pots

crikey

Sorceror
ahhh I remember these :)

I forget: Why the hell were these unstacked in the first place?

Its a minor pain in the ass having a mess of 60 loose pots. If it werent for organizer agents I would go mad

My guess for value? Probably worth nothing. Personally I wouldnt pay jack shit

Now, if you had 32 stacks of 50, I could easily dig that for the easy restock!

ahhh I remember these :)

I forget: Why the hell were these unstacked in the first place?

Its a minor pain in the ass having a mess of 60 loose pots. If it werent for organizer agents I would go mad

My guess for value? Probably worth nothing. Personally I wouldnt pay jack shit

Now, if you had 32 stacks of 50, I could easily dig that for the easy restock!

Can carry a lot more purples. When I duel I carry around 95 purples. I max out my bag then weaken myself

crikey

Sorceror
So thats why explosion pots were changed to unstackable?

Were there really people fielding with 300 purple pots? Seems quite optimistic to me lol

If it was changed cause of the duel thing, well then thats just irritating I think =/

Anyways, fuck it

At least we know what 1600 purple pots are worth now: 1m gold

I usually can come back and loot my bag because it is too heavy for most people. I stock hard... 150 each reg - 30 heals - 25 reds - 15 cures - 15 str - 15 agility - 60-90 purples - 10 pouches. I don't like running out of stock :)

crikey

Sorceror
I stock about the same, except I usually only carry about 80 of each reg and 50 purple potions. If I can't kill someone with 50 purple pots, then its probably gonna be a draw anyways

I like using a beetle for the "just in case" scenario, to place additional regs, pots, bolas, petals etc just in case. I dont mind telling the world this: niggas gonna kill myh beetle anyways

WisdomMaster

Sorceror
So thats why explosion pots were changed to unstackable?

Were there really people fielding with 300 purple pots? Seems quite optimistic to me lol

If it was changed cause of the duel thing, well then thats just irritating I think =/

Anyways, fuck it

At least we know what 1600 purple pots are worth now: 1m gold

If I recall correctly, they were getting stuck together and exploding on the person trying to throw them.
WisdomMaster <3