UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Mining Cart House Bible

otimpyre

Sorceror
place 3 tiles of gozas then raise them all 3xs per cart. The mining cart graphic is 3 tiles long and all gozas must be evenly raised by 3, 6, 9, 12, 15 and if last set of gozas can't be seen to chop like it says at 15. Lower them a few then chop.

otimpyre

Sorceror
I have recently rebuilt my cart house using the S pattern that was discussed earlier in this thread. Also I learned how to link the multiple macros together with the play macro 'blah blah' command. Also I have added house teleporters to each floor at the end of each macro. So after floor one it proceeds to floor two plays floor two macro ect.. This is better than my original layout as the guy stated. But, it does take 1 hour per floor to run the macro. *sighs* Do not get caught doing this unattended. =( Your resources will be deleted and you will get banned. If you are gonna do this drink some coffee play some music and reap the rewards. Don't throw away all your hard work by not attending it. If you go to the bathroom answer the phone whatever just hit stop after the first macro then play the next when you can attend. If you can manage sitting for an hour. Break the macros up into rows so you dont have to start all over.

Geaux

Sorceror
I have recently rebuilt my cart house using the S pattern that was discussed earlier in this thread. Also I learned how to link the multiple macros together with the play macro 'blah blah' command. Also I have added house teleporters to each floor at the end of each macro. So after floor one it proceeds to floor two plays floor two macro ect.. This is better than my original layout as the guy stated. But, it does take 1 hour per floor to run the macro. *sighs* Do not get caught doing this unattended. =( Your resources will be deleted and you will get banned. If you are gonna do this drink some coffee play some music and reap the rewards. Don't throw away all your hard work by not attending it. If you go to the bathroom answer the phone whatever just hit stop after the first macro then play the next when you can attend. If you can manage sitting for an hour. Break the macros up into rows so you dont have to start all over.

No credit? Told you my setup was best, I spent many hours on it.

otimpyre

Sorceror
Yeah sorry Geaux. Geaux is the one who pointed out that the S formation and connecting macros together is the most effective way to layout the carts and macros. Sorry man. Didn't mean to not acknowledge you. And thanks I finally caved in and did it your way and don't regret it at all.

Nordon

Sorceror
Can't the pauses be reduced to like 300-400ms (or even lower)? Those seem to work for me even at really high ping. If you reduce the pauses by 1/2 (suggesting notepad++ and it's awesome "Replace" option) you will have a macro running twice as fast.

Disclaimer: A mining cart house is something I will never ever do.

Cheers!

otimpyre

Sorceror
Can't the pauses be reduced to like 300-400ms (or even lower)? Those seem to work for me even at really high ping. If you reduce the pauses by 1/2 (suggesting notepad++ and it's awesome "Replace" option) you will have a macro running twice as fast.

Disclaimer: A mining cart house is something I will never ever do.

Cheers!
K ty for the suggestion and I will try it tonight. And this reminds carts are over due a cleaning =)
I have timed my macro it takes me 1 hour per floor at the current previous settings.

Last edited:

MB

Knight
Instead of serials for each one you could just double click by type any you find in range

Nordon

Sorceror
Really? Loop all by type, ignoreobject after each.... should be fine, I'd say. Even if you miss like 5-10 carts per run, you are not entering all serials in sight...

EDIT: I just though of that - with a pause of 900 you should never ever actually be missing anything.

Reactions: MB

otimpyre

Sorceror
To be honest. My skill level at creating UOSteam macros from scratch is well. Limited. I always have a base I have used to go off. And with out examples. I can't really comprehend this. If you can share a snippets of how this works. I would be glad to try it and compare.

MB

Knight
While findtype 0xcart 0 'ground' 'any' 'range you can reach'
Usetype 'found'
Pause 300
Ignoreobject 'found'
Endwhile

Only thing is I don't know if it will try and click carts on the floors above you.

The rest of macro would be conditionals that determine how you walk the floor.

Assuming it's set up like your first picture:
If x == ### and y == ### //origin
Clearignorelist
Walk 'south'
Elseif x == ### and y == ### //end of row 1
While y > ### //origin Y
Run 'north'
Endwhile
While x < ### //row 2 X
Walk 'east'
Pause 250
Endwhile
Elseif same for row 2 and 3 endpoints
Elseif y < ### //origin Y - 1
walk 'south'
Endif

If you're that worried about pee breaks, put in words to type to pause macro and resume where you left off

If @injournal 'whoa'
While not @injournal 'giddyup'
Endwhile
Clearjournal
Endif

Last edited:

otimpyre

Sorceror
Well tested with pauses at 300 works great except for part where dumping off ingots with the organizer. Had add longer pause there or it missed a stack. Thanks for the suggestions. Reduced time from 1 hour per floor to just a little over 30 mins. Actual time attending the macro was 43 mins instead of 60

like so
useobject 0x40d3abcb
pause 300
endfor
pause 900 ///This part being at 300 made the macro miss one stack in backpack
organizer 'Row One Ingot'
pause 8000

Last edited:

deathviper

Sorceror
If your a smith then ingots, you get 10 random ingots per cart per day, so you get lots of ingots you will never use and can't sell.
If your not a smith, gems carts will only net you on average 200 gold a day (5 random gems per day). Carts cost around 150k per cart 150/200 = 750 days until you break even collecting them on a regular schedule.

On OSI during this time period gems cost twice as much to buy from the jeweler as they do on Demise (so you would net 400 gold on avg). Even if they fix that here it would still take you 375 days collecting on a regular basis to break even.

Cheers!

Last edited: