UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Faction Artifacts

Vander Nars

Sorceror
Faction artys will ruin pvp, i was present on atl when it went live. The faction arifacts didnt stay in factions, hell it didnt even stay im fel. There was tons of faction sampire running around decked out in free faction artys that they never earned, real artys lost value because the faction verison had more mods and often just op.

Slugworth

Squire
Faction artys will ruin pvp, i was present on atl when it went live. The faction arifacts didnt stay in factions, hell it didnt even stay im fel. There was tons of faction sampire running around decked out in free faction artys that they never earned, real artys lost value because the faction verison had more mods and often just op.
Take a look around, pvp is already ruined here.

factions will never come back on this server, because there is no point, if your in factions and you die to regular blue or red you still go in stat, so who the fuck wants to play that shit lol

Vander Nars

Sorceror
nah just stating facts sir, this must of been the only UO you ever played i guess lol
I started pre aos but didnt enjoy pvp until aos so if your next words are gonna be about how I enjoy the wrong kinda uo or im an aos noob yup thats me. I find pre aos pvp boring so playing uor would be one of the worst choice i could make.