UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

A poll here should help too (Vet Rewards):

Should the veteran reward system be overhauled and rebuilt?

• Yes

Votes: 286 75.7%
  • No

Votes: 92 24.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stuart lil

Sorceror
That's a good idea but it should be scripted so it cannot be collected outside of guards to prevent abuse.

Abuse being a freshly ressed or multiple freshly ressed relogging in to restock and zerg... rinse and repeat, Make it so it's only allowed inside town and you pretty much eliminate that chance.
Its just fucking ridiculous..

I got 170+ vet rewards to collect on all of my accounts.. ON WHAT ? xD

If i got the chance to get some decent startout gear, regs, resources - basic stuff like that, that would atleast help in keeping returning players intrest...

(Yes every time i quit i always loose all my shit cause im lazy hehe)

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
That's a good idea but it should be scripted so it cannot be collected outside of guards to prevent abuse.

Abuse being a freshly ressed or multiple freshly ressed relogging in to restock and zerg... rinse and repeat, Make it so it's only allowed inside town and you pretty much eliminate that chance.

I don't see a problem with someone resing and going back into battle immediatly.

It means you ain't done fighting, and I think the less you have to wait between fights, the better it is. No?

sssuuu

Knight
just change the rewards to shit that someone returning back to hybrid from a break can use like regs pots and mid grade weps and armors
I don't see a problem with someone resing and going back into battle immediatly.

It means you ain't done fighting, and I think the less you have to wait between fights, the better it is. No?

I can get around these two ideas. I mean hell lets at least make vet rewards worth something. Best of yet, these vet rewards will be consumed and perhaps make the other items eventually worth something other than 1k a piece, if you're lucky.

*Rides away on an emu*