UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Doom Artifacts Chance

rexxuss

Sorceror
Sorry if its repeated topic but i try to find one that explain the system but fount nothing.

Can somebody explain me how is the system to get artis of doom in demise?

i hear about points system, but not sure if its true...

SuPaaaaa

Sorceror
You build up points, but the drop rate is still incredibly low. Expect to run 30-50 rounds for an arty with good damage and medium luck.

SuPaaaaa

Sorceror
If you do highest dmg only 1-2 hours to get artifact.
Haha i dont believe that. Im hitting for 70-90 damage on max swing speed with 900 luck before perfection bonuses.

(But of course, there are tamers with SOP who prefer to take perfection...)

SuPaaaaa

Sorceror
Tomek, dont be rude to me, i'll have you know i got a helmet of insight last week and only Sort Of wanted to kill myself.

Ishida_Tom

Squire
Tomek, dont be rude to me, i'll have you know i got a helmet of insight last week and only Sort Of wanted to kill myself.

I am not rude dude! I'm also not a doom farmer but I heard people hits around 150-200 hp per hit without mount, so I guess you are missing some possibilities. :)

Phelon

Knight
Get really high every day and just grind gauntlet with a tamer (so you can always solo it). Anytime an archer who can't tank comes in just buy all the arrows from Nix then log out. After 18 months you'll get a AoF, HoM and Orny. Now you will really be ready to go do champs where you will be zerged by guilds that use target share and have no interest in finishing the champ, just knocking you out at tier one or two. Then you should head to T2A where you might manage to finish a few champs if you do them quickly and get a sash, maybe a glads collar.

Then you are ready for the true pinnacle of the UO gaming experience. Brit Gate PvP. The future is getting brighter and brighter.

Tyler_D.

Sorceror
Get really high every day and just grind gauntlet with a tamer (so you can always solo it). Anytime an archer who can't tank comes in just buy all the arrows from Nix then log out. After 18 months you'll get a AoF, HoM and Orny. Now you will really be ready to go do champs where you will be zerged by guilds that use target share and have no interest in finishing the champ, just knocking you out at tier one or two. Then you should head to T2A where you might manage to finish a few champs if you do them quickly and get a sash, maybe a glads collar.

Then you are ready for the true pinnacle of the UO gaming experience. Brit Gate PvP. The future is getting brighter and brighter.
Lol this guy thinks Archers can't solo DF :awesome:

Blame

Knight
I got 14 shitty arties in one month playing approx 1-2hours per day on ABC archer with 800-1000 luck. That was A year ago or so. :D I got arty while honoring the boss only once. :D

SuPaaaaa

Sorceror
My Archer hits the dark father for 200-275 with my slayer xbow.
Yeah but you're probably swinging at 2.75s so we probably average the same

A lot of them can't. If I pull my cu away to go afk when there is no tank, I'll come back to everyone waiting for a tank in the black hallway. DF's just all chill and whatnot, healing himself back up. Of course that's not all the time.
This. Alot of archer just dont even have the guts to try too.

Last edited:

Lead44

Page
Yeah most archers suck... It's funny to see them honor then run in circles till a tamer or samp tanks... I run 639 luck on my samp and I get arty at a fair rate prolly 1 every 2 hours or so.. I get loot rights on every boss.. Dosnt have to be top damaged jus be able to loot and ur getn points