UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

hiding pets (cast invisible)

MMMartin

Squire
hi, i m dont sure if bug or dont... whatever it is make for tamer with veterinary timer dead... after my pet (gread dragon) use spell invisible at himself monster automatick target my char and kill... veterinary bandage range 2 tile...

well i want ask if invisible for tamers pets is normal...

This shard goes up to publish 59 iirc.
So yes if those patch notes are true, this could be a bug.
I guess the fact they said "too often" is open to interpretation. It doesnt say they WOULDN'T cast it at all.
And at what point would you define a pet as having "high level" magery.

Lucifall

Knight
The invisibility thing was one of Xavier's stupid fixes to "balance" PvM. I would gladly fix this if I had access to Demise's AI code.

Zath

Wanderer
Please fix this in the AI.
I'm tired of getting my face eaten by the mobs I'm fighting just because my Greater Dragons (or other high level magery pets) decide it's a cool idea to cast invisibility on themselves, while I'm standing right behind them keeping them healthy with vet/bandages.
They cast it pretty much every mob I fight, if they have enough mana to cast it. Sometimes multiple times while fighting the same mob even.
It's ridiculous.

MMMartin

Squire
here is one solution, use command all stay [after pet dont will attack and nether will casting] and just heal it and with magery or necro you need killing mobs...

Kallitcha

Squire
here is one solution, use command all stay [after pet dont will attack and nether will casting] and just heal it and with magery or necro you need killing mobs...
Point is, it's not right. In the meantime using guard helps reduce the mob attacking you when this happens, but sometimes that is not fast enough. This is the reason I stopped using pets with Magery and why when I hunt with my tamer I exclusively use hyru or cu. I think they should fix it.