UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Mobs of the Month

lucascyb

Sorceror
After a month the shard saw all the possible drops time to change it after that imo. Plus if they just cycle all the months back around then we would have a solid year of all the same monsters of the month.

Cause now im just out there hunting like this.....
Sleeping Hunter.jpg

Tobias

Sorceror
After a month the shard saw all the possible drops time to change it after that imo. Plus if they just cycle all the months back around then we would have a solid year of all the same monsters of the month.

Cause now im just out there hunting like this.....
View attachment 101355
I catch your drift.
In Denmark atleast we call an end to "winter" the 1st of March, maybe it's the same for you guys?
I imagine this could be why Suzy waits ? :)

lucascyb

Sorceror
I miss suzy..... ryan dosent even know how to change mob of the month, but he sure can take away pvp from tamers at brit bank, GG bra.

Darian#1

Wanderer
I miss suzy..... ryan dosent even know how to change mob of the month, but he sure can take away pvp from tamers at brit bank, GG bra.
@Ryan #1 beast rekt all the tamers ryan knows people who play tamers have no skill and claim there pets everytime reds run past making fights gay also fighting tamers with dragons and mare makes people want to log off.

TRADE MAN

Squire
Please fix this thread so that it shows the proper MOB of the month. Alot of returning players are very confused when i send them here to learn of the mob of the month...They have no idea that they should be in Ice Dungeon. Also, please change the mob of the month to diff mob. Thanks for all the hard work.

gimp

Sorceror
Cross post from for sale forum by Veritas:

The MOTM Cloth for Winter. The frost cloth.

TRADE MAN

Squire
I hope they think of speeding up the drop rate. Or there wont be enough of any paragon cloth but to make 1 suit. I think it should all be a little easier to obtain next month so that we see multiple suits. I farm a ton, and i still haven't got anything. I'm ready to see a diff mob of the month, I personally am getting a little bored with it. Just my opinion.

Dudeman9000

Sorceror
My personal opinion is that some of this neon stuff adds a little depth. I don't think it hurts players base, for example, look at our competitors. They are east up with neons. We aren't in bad shape at all with hues.
You're right. There's prob a happy medium. The frozen hue is on the wrong side of LOUD tho - sure there's other hues that don't look like they crawled out of a transgender party. Not that's there's anything wrong with that :)

Space hue should be DELETED. #fail

uonewb

Page
I just love how hues are so important to you fellas...this is not a fashion show ffs lol. I get that people enjoy different parts of the game... but I mean damn...colors of clothing excites the fuck outta yall. [e sigh

uonewb

Page
Fall back playa, comments were pertaining to paragon item drop. Dbl check thread you're in before trying to get chesty.
You're right. There's prob a happy medium. The frozen hue is on the wrong side of LOUD tho - sure there's other hues that don't look like they crawled out of a transgender party. Not that's there's anything wrong with that :)

Space hue should be DELETED. #fail
looky here...you digging into colors and shit, lol. Fall back, fashion police! hehe=P