UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

savages! :)

jesse0409

Wanderer
To become a savage

1. No hair or facial hair
2. Must have a savage name
3. Only Fencers can ride a ridgeback
4. Mages must be able to gate
5. Hybrid savages are allowed
6. Only armor that is allowed is bone armor, can wear full suit bone or just arms gloves and legs.
7. Mages wear Deer masks only, every other savage wears regular masks
8. Weekends will be our days to fight
9. Must not fight solo stay as a team!
10. Enjoy yourself and have fun :)

When your on your savage char it does not matter who you like or not like or who your other char is in game when your on your savage your one of us and only one of us!
The Guild house will be where the old one use to be right outside of the Cove bank.
Everything will be supplied to an extent If you wish to bring your own wep thats ok, if not I will try to have trible spears and exp weps.

If any questions skype jesse15987 or contact me on the fourms jesse0409 the name must be accepted by me.

Little about myself, I was not the old leader of the savages and im not going to be going by the old rules they had, it will be a mix of everything my Savage name is Olaf.
The titles of yourself in the guild will be how long your in and what your template is.

Titles are: Mage (Mystical Savage) Fighter (Tribesman) the mage will always be Mystical Savage but the Tribesman will change Tribesman is the new savage when you move up youll become Elder Savage.

If there is any questions about anything feel free to contact me skype jesse15987 Fourms jesse0409.

Thanks, Olaf