UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Tattered Wall Map

Whatever98

Squire

7/10 would craft. probably a lot of code to add 1 deco item tho

Whatever98

Squire
i think we only get the assets from the updates, then the staff have to wire it all up to work properly with the scripts. that's why they often give the items at events rather than wiring them up to drop. i imagine it's a lot easier to put it on a loot list than it is to sort out the gumps and put in all the crafting requirements, etc.

but it's not like we're paying them to do it, and they will have priorities of what to wire up first, i doubt this is high on the list

see if it was a bigger job, they'd probably do it sooner, but cos it's in depth enough to have to get into the code properly, and only for 1 craftable deco, they might not think it worth the effort when there's more important things they have to fix or put in. that's why i say maybe when they added the peerless maps and stuff, cos they'll be messing with the cartography code there anyway

Oof

Sorceror
yeah, so we're talking software development/maintenance then. I can relate to that ;)
I'll just sit around doing something else then in the meantime. like solo peerless or whatnot.
or have an aquarium :)
thx!

Oof

Sorceror
at least no fish monger in jhelom, and no Professional Bountyhunter Quest on Zento docks.

Oof

Sorceror
since I can't seem to make one: no idea. There is one in New Haven in the building on the docks. Didn't try to open it yet.
Also, the Sea Market is there. But without the NPCs needed for those quests...