UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Pigment dye isn't working on Titan's Hammer (event league item)?

Oenomaus

Hybrid Staff Member
Good luck on getting a GM to respond... I personally had a page in the page que for 3 days with no response finally I cancelled it

Pfffh, how long ago was that? Honestly I've been on every night for the past week and there was no lingering pages in the system. If you stayed on for 3 days straight then your page should gotten answered no problem.

But as for the pigment for the artifact, I am not entirely sure but I would venture to guess that the pigment does not work on those items. I have not been able to do it with duped pigments and artifacts weapons.

TRADE MAN

Squire
Pfffh, how long ago was that? Honestly I've been on every night for the past week and there was no lingering pages in the system. If you stayed on for 3 days straight then your page should gotten answered no problem.

But as for the pigment for the artifact, I am not entirely sure but I would venture to guess that the pigment does not work on those items. I have not been able to do it with duped pigments and artifacts weapons.
Does this mean that my Titan hammer was duped? I've tried it on 2 of my hammers that I currently own.

Does this mean that my Titan hammer was duped? I've tried it on 2 of my hammers that I currently own.

No, if you claim a Titan hammer currently it will have the same problem. They had to get GM's to dye them. Although, I am not sure how they were able to dye it. Maybe they just delete the pigment and dye it through changing its properties?

hue.jpg

Edit - This is the only event artifact that will not allow the pigment to work. All other ones work with ease.