UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

the Fountain canals not displaying?

Khameleon

Wanderer
in the new publish 90 on osi shards, in the shadowguard room the Fountain the some reason the canals do not display correctly when I run Razor... if I log in normally everything displays correctly is there some setting I need to change or do for them to display correctly right now they are shown as unused black titles....

Shino

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Go to "%LOCALAPPDATA%\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Classic" in your file explorer (the location may vary depending on where you installed your UO client) and delete all .uop files. Alternatively, run Razor as administrator.

Basically, you are running Razor (and therefore the client) with different art files. Without Razor, the client will ask to run as administrator first, which bypasses the VirtualStore directory.

(This is similar to this problem: http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?threads/579870/)