UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

need a house 10x10 or greater.

flek

Wanderer
I have a friend who might start playing again and we are going to need a house to work on characters safely. The most I can spend is 250k. My friend has no idea how old school uo works so I want to make sure we have what we need to get into the game without running into problems like being meteor swarmed through the wall.

flek

Wanderer
Thanks everyone but i found one near my old 7x7 spot out in the woods near moonglow. Now we have 14x12 beach front property. :) wouldve never went looking if you guys hadent told me about the open space.

Last edited:

flek

Wanderer
we could still use money though. all the money I had went into fortification... we need money to play poker now

flek

Wanderer
Anyone here got a way to make money besides IDOCs? I would be very much liking to go to the champion baraccoon

susejmaster

Traveler
You can hunt this months paragon monsters. The costumes are selling quite well.

on top of that you can hunt players who die via thier zombie counterparts at all gys and they have a chance to drop "said" players named bones that can be used as a chest! they come in plain white or a buncha differnt hue's that are more rare than the plain ones. they sell, not as well as the costumes but u can get poor man rich off them.