UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

RP Alliance

YewGuards

Sorceror
For those of you returning and see this thread. We have an official alliance with multiple rp guilds. Members of this alliance are not allied. However they do respect ROE and use it as a way to communicate with fellow rpers.

For those of you who do not know. Alliances now offer an "Allied Chat" feature and you can add an unlimited amount of allies. This is an awesome way to stay in touch with friends and help fellow rpers or young players.

To join, send me a pm.

Members of the RP Alliance:

-Cove Clan Savages - CcS
-Hybrid Roleplayers - RP
-Night's Watch - Grds
-Council of Wizards - Mage
-Sosarian Order of Knights - SOK

Last edited:

YewGuards

Sorceror
If you or anyone has an rp guild or char, I would love to through them in our rp alliance. As for rping, I'll be more active in two weeks now that work is slowing down.

YewGuards

Sorceror
Looks like RP is picking back up. SOK and Savages both came back. Orcs now raid every Saturday. If you're considering returning pm me or simply join one of the existing rp guilds.