UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

S: Everything in my 18x18

abelben

Sorceror
I'm gonna pass on it if it's a package deal. Don't need more items. :p

Do you think you may have accidentally refreshed your house during server downtime or right before a server crash/backup? Sucks man. I took a three year break from here and refreshed my houses during that time so I would be devastated.

Any chance we as a community could do something to keep you playing?

Tobias

Sorceror
First post edited with pictures

Including:

12-14 yards of Voter Hue
50 yards of Miika
Alot of random shit

300 event league pts statues (even the one with no name on it. It was from the dexxer event some while back)

I live in Denmark, so don't expect me to answer your messages instantly, since I'm 6-8 hours ahead of you.

Tobias

Sorceror
I'm gonna pass on it if it's a package deal. Don't need more items. :p

Do you think you may have accidentally refreshed your house during server downtime or right before a server crash/backup? Sucks man. I took a three year break from here and refreshed my houses during that time so I would be devastated.

Any chance we as a community could do something to keep you playing?
I refreshed it a Monday @ 4pm my time :) Server wars used to be around 3am my time on a saturday, so that is highly unlikely :)

My contact info is in sig.

I would be considering everything above 5 mill, for the house with items. (paid 8 mill back in the day, for the plot only)
and It easily has over 5 mill in items, in chests. Pictures will come.

I don't know what happened to my 3 houses.
All I know is I refreshed them all, 8 days later, only 1 remained, and given the past few months, with people hacking my accounts, looting and selling my stuff blatently on forums, it's time to stop playing UO after 9 years.

Server reset has changed times, not by much though, only three hours earlier. I know there was a server crash and time warp at some time though, because I refreshed one of my houses, came back like 3 days later and it was greatly worn. I was lucky enough to catch it in time. When that server crash and time warp was, I don't know exactly, cant remember, but one did happen. You may have just been unlucky and got caught up in there.

My contact info is in sig.

I would be considering everything above 5 mill, for the house with items. (paid 8 mill back in the day, for the plot only)
and It easily has over 5 mill in items, in chests. Pictures will come.

I don't know what happened to my 3 houses.
All I know is I refreshed them all, 8 days later, only 1 remained, and given the past few months, with people hacking my accounts, looting and selling my stuff blatently on forums, it's time to stop playing UO after 9 years.

I'll also start bidding for house and items at 5 mil, if ya want.