UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

How can I tame Greater Dragon and Cu Shide

Xeasin

Sorceror
Hello, me and my another question agian :)

Me and my friends finished Tamer characters (105,3 Animal Taming-113,2 Animal Lore) and whole day try to tame different creature. We tamed couple of ones and at least we want to tame greater dragon & cu shide but we totally failed.
I made forum and google search then found 2 method.
1- Using Invis spell
2- Honor Self
We tried both but we are doing something wrong so please somebody can explain how we can tame this two creature. What is the trick. What method we need to use. (btw we dont have high skilld peacemaker)
Ahead of time Thank You

Nordon

Sorceror
Scroll yourselves to 120 taming and Use jewels to get to caps because currently at 103-105 you have a 5% chance to succeed after you start taming...

Pull decent GD to entrance, jump out > honor self > jump in. Instantly start holding down your
useskill taming
Target lasttarget
Macro.
Cross fingers.

Xeasin

Sorceror
Thank you guys, I'll try it again. Probably honor level will make a difference. Is seeker of honor enough or i need to raise it higher level?

Xeasin

Sorceror
Actually i have 115taming most because of that I'll try be Knight of honor.
By the way yesterday my friends try to use honor himself but when try to tame dragon attack him. This happen because of lack of skill or what (yesterday we didnt think wear +15taming ring so we just use 105.2)

Nordon

Sorceror
If you have very little honor your self honor will last like 10 seconds and will be completely insufficient to tame anything good. Try and go for seeker at least.

Nordon

Sorceror
Definitely go out of the dungeon, honor self and then back in. Or lure with a different character and go in with the already self honored tamer.

Bama

Bug Huntress
Last edited:

Xeasin

Sorceror
Thank you all :D Especially thank you for this info
2. Any creature already aggressive to you before you Embrace Honour or any creature you attack while Embracing Honour should attack you back.
Now I understant how to use honor and try tame Greater Dragon in a correct way. I didn't tame it because lack of skill but at least now I know correct method and eventually I'll tame it.
Thank you again :D