UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

lol points system

DannoBro

Wanderer
Pretty sure itsssss failing for folks using multiple petssssss
As I rock more arties with less damage using greaater dragon then with hell houds doing ten times the damage

just my observation

Akka

Sorceror
the other "day" i was in gaunt for 35 hours and got two serpents fangs. usually i get one arti per 6 hours. my observation.

Moltar

Traveler
My 2 cents archer/tamer using Cu (no bushido) 1100 luck. Average arty 6-8 hours and lately usually a serpents fang or voice or task.

DannoBro

Wanderer
the other "day" i was in gaunt for 35 hours and got two serpents fangs. usually i get one arti per 6 hours. my observation.

I am saying drop rate is fine
until your using multiple pets

Read the post newbs

I have 1421 luck

Akka

Sorceror
I read your post. Now read mine and youll observe me whining for i have terrible terrible luck.

Necrodog

Page
I heard that the number of points you can get depends partially on how many times you, or your pet dies. Might be one reason why Hellhound tamers get so many artifacts.

It had something to do with how the points were calculated... like, it was a weird bug that somehow counted something your pet did as points for an artifact.

IDK, you might want to test it.