UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

ALBION ONLINE

It looks very promising. I will probably try it out in the closed beta. From what it seems they are trying to keep it close to UO ideas in some aspects.

No it sucks. I played the alpha and I didnt like it at all. Specifically the crafting and leveling trees, some pvp things, how it is instance based, etc. Its just like every other mmo. The only thing thats going to come close to UO is camelot unchained. They mention uo in their videos on youtube and you even can see people casting a wall of stone like spell. It is also more open world than most I believe and there is customizable housing etc.

No it sucks. I played the alpha and I didnt like it at all. Specifically the crafting and leveling trees, some pvp things, how it is instance based, etc. Its just like every other mmo. The only thing thats going to come close to UO is camelot unchained. They mention uo in their videos on youtube and you even can see people casting a wall of stone like spell. It is also more open world than most I believe and there is customizable housing etc.
true, im so disappointed with this game . i also tried shroud of the avatar , its a lil bit better but kinda boring.

PwnasaurusWrex

Wanderer
Yup I will be playing albion come closed beta. I played last beta and enjoyed it, just a little grindy but its a fuck ton of fun if you have a good sized group to pvp with. I will def be doing things differently this beta tho.

The game went to B2P model so it will no longer be free and they changed the release date to August. Other than that I am pretty happy with what the game could offer so far. I am kind of bored though so I guess its good old UO time again.