UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

stuck on connecting page after selecting shard - OSI

jawetzel

Sorceror
on osi servers, installed fresh razor, uo up to date, i selected the client, patch client encrypt and use osi encrypt checked, uo data directory on auto, server is set to electronic arts/origin servers and it lets me log in successfully, then when i click on the server, it gets stuck on connecting page

firewalls disabled, no antivirus installed, using win10

James

Hybrid Staff Member
Staff member
I can only assume what the problem is and here we go. If your other account seems to function you might want to contact the server admins and ask them to move your player. It might be for whatever reason a conflict between the server and client data transactions preventing a successful login. Example would be if you had not been online in some time and your last logout location had been changed due to map changes. you could be trying to log in underground. Who knows it is just my best guess to help you :)