UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Long Dong Silver

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
I don't know who you are...

But hopefully next time you will know better than to call out a Legend....

[7:19:54 PM] Rug Burnt: 1v1?
[7:20:02 PM] Rug Burnt: del pond
[7:20:03 PM] Rug Burnt: 2 mins
[7:20:56 PM] Rug Burnt: yield 2v2?
[7:21:12 PM] Rug Burnt: lol?
[7:21:15 PM] Rug Burnt: i'll 2v2 also
[7:21:20 PM] Rug Burnt: wait till nelson gets back on
[7:21:26 PM] Rug Burnt: but 1v1 either of u
[7:21:31 PM] Rug Burnt: especially you dwayne
[7:21:34 PM] Rug Burnt: but we both know u wont
[7:21:35 PM] Rug Burnt: =)
[7:22:08 PM] Rug Burnt: get on mickey
[7:22:08 PM] Rug Burnt: =)
[7:22:14 PM] Rug Burnt: ok
[7:22:19 PM] Rug Burnt: be there soon
[7:22:20 PM] Rug Burnt: stocking
[7:22:21 PM] Big Daddy Dwayne `: SMILEY FACES DONT HELP YOUR CHANCES
[7:22:28 PM] Rug Burnt: chance*?
[7:22:29 PM] Big Daddy Dwayne `: THEY NEVER HAVE, AND NEVER WILL
[7:22:35 PM] Rug Burnt: i've beaten mickey?
[7:22:41 PM] Rug Burnt: you wont step up
[7:22:42 PM] Rug Burnt: =)
u gonna be on mickey the beast?
[7:24:18 PM] Rug Burnt: rank 3?
[7:24:24 PM] Rug Burnt: ok

uonewb

Page
good fights... dont know why the shit talk, but ok. always knew u were good.. my shit talk was to dwayne and not you from the beginning, he talks trash and doesnt duel, go figure...kinda like Rarae (isao) talk shit but dont 1v1 lol, gotta love people who are scared to die on a game.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
good fights... dont know why the shit talk, but ok. always knew u were good.. my shit talk was to dwayne and not you from the beginning, he talks trash and doesnt duel, go figure...kinda like Rarae (isao) talk shit but dont 1v1 lol, gotta love people who are scared to die on a game.

Actually he does, he just doesn't waste his time on garbage kids like you.

I on the other hand will take time out of my day to put kids like you in your place lol.

How do you think I got to be good at alchy? Dwayne pretty much taught me how to alchy and his defense is still much better then mine. All you kids do now a days is spam explode pots with lightning wands which takes absolutely no skill what so ever.

Get good and maybe he will duel you.

NC-17

Sorceror
Actually he does, he just doesn't waste his time on garbage kids like you.

I on the other hand will take time out of my day to put kids like you in your place lol.

How do you think I got to be good at alchy? Dwayne pretty much taught me how to alchy and his defense is still much better then mine. All you kids do now a days is spam explode pots with lightning wands which takes absolutely no skill what so ever.

Get good and maybe he will duel you.

All grown up
My retirement is getting boring

I look forward to seeing you both on the field
I'm bringing a couple people with me..

See you "stooled" in soon my friend

jigga941

Sorceror
So your saying Meistro coming back with long dong stool macros? That really only worked when he was running away. We will even number fight if anyone is down. Mickey/Dwayne might be able to get a third if needed.
@NC-17 I don't really remember any of your char names, so i'm not sure why you would have retired in the first place, maybe you got too good, so good that no one remembers you actually playing the game but hope to see you back on the field soon.

NC-17

Sorceror
So your saying Meistro coming back with long dong stool macros? That really only worked when he was running away. We will even number fight if anyone is down. Mickey/Dwayne might be able to get a third if needed.
@NC-17 I don't really remember any of your char names, so i'm not sure why you would have retired in the first place, maybe you got too good, so good that no one remembers you actually playing the game but hope to see you back on the field soon.

I can toe to toe with anyone here 1v1, (fact)
You guys would get shit on any even numbers fight vs anyone I've played with (fact)
Everyone ive played with has a name... and i have no idea who you are (fact)
see you all very soon (fact)

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
I can toe to toe with anyone here 1v1, (fact)
You guys would get shit on any even numbers fight vs anyone I've played with (fact)
Everyone ive played with has a name... and i have no idea who you are (fact)
see you all very soon (fact)

You garbage crew has been getting shit on by us every since I have been playing here (fact)
Everybody you have played with is known for being garbage but I guess that still constitutes as being known.
Login soon so we can give you a quick reminder why you decided to rage quit.