UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Complete 1925 green outfit and shoes

lucascyb

Sorceror
I respect your opinion, but with the math involved there is no way anyone on the shard can even make this outfit under 6mil, at 6 cbds per piece that would alone put them at 6m. Not to mention that you probably wouldn't be able to find the shoes under 2m if you can even find some which i bet you 10mil you cant, not for sale at least. Thanks for your input tho peace and love my uo brothers.

MelodyTFA

Squire
Happy holiday stuff is 250-400k ( 400k being me overpricing it on my vendor) The shoes are rare tho so if we did put the shoes at 2-3m + 500k per piece cuz of the inflation your not that far from the 6m cuz you can add extra value for the set, very nice set ! =)

TRADE MAN

Squire
Supply and Demand! Outfits such as this one can be a big pain in the ass to complete. I think it always brings a premium to find a complete suit for sale. I seen this thread a little late or i would have been happy to pay 6m for it.

Code Blue

Knight
Now that it's sold I can say this.

Classic sicc....

Trying to lowball on an item he wants and when the seller refuses talk shit to attempt to devalue the item.

SicCSpider

Traveler
When did I talk shit? And who doesn't try to low ball a little? Anyways, classic whoever the fuck you are hiding behind an anonymous name crying like some bitch. You missed the deal again and you're a sore loser once again...

Peace bitch

Code Blue

Knight
When did I talk shit? And who doesn't try to low ball a little? Anyways, classic whoever the fuck you are hiding behind an anonymous name crying like some bitch. You missed the deal again and you're a sore loser once again...

Peace bitch

Classic Sicc..

Haha this forum account is older then pubes on your nuts. I have no reason to hide.

Next time you bid it should be the s/b not what you want to pay for it.

Raging because someone called you out...

Classic Sicc

SicCSpider

Traveler
Oh here we go, so you feel like you need to reply to this petty shit...

Calling me a rager?

I laugh at kids like you then teach you a lesson in life.

If you're accounts older than mine, Wouldn't that make you a fuckin comp geek nerd?

You need to reply twice to the same issue because you can't let go of it the first time you reply.

You spent 5 minutes thinking of what next to say then bam, you finally said it. Still looks like shit...

You win and I lose? At what, a 15 year old game you've been playing since it came out?

I've played this for 4 years and kick your ass kid.

You're the player that calls for a 1v1 then yells in skype or teamspeak to your pussy bitch friends for back up.

If you think you're greater than someone because you can kill them in a game when you've played 4x as long
as the other player. Doesn't make you anything but a fuckin geek who wasted there entire teenage life and mid twenties
on a free game that's filled with cheats like UO Steam and Sallos.

Care to 1v1 me in a game that doesn't require another program doing the work for you?

Peace bruh.

Reply and you're a pussy.

You know who I am, why not say who you are instead of hiding behind a screen name?

susejmaster

Traveler

Calling me a rager?

If you're accounts older than mine, Wouldn't that make you a fuckin comp geek nerd?

You need to reply twice to the same issue because you can't let go of it the first time you reply.

You spent 5 minutes thinking of what next to say then bam, you finally said it. Still looks like shit...

You win and I lose? At what, a 15 year old game you've been playing since it came out?

You're the player that calls for a 1v1 then yells in skype or teamspeak to your pussy bitch friends for back up.

If you think you're greater than someone because you can kill them in a game when you've played 4x as long
as the other player. Doesn't make you anything but a fuckin geek who wasted there entire teenage life and mid twenties

Care to 1v1 me in a game that doesn't require another program doing the work for you?

Peace bruh.

You know who I am, why not say who you are instead of hiding behind a screen name?

man... his avatar says hes full of garbage... grain of sand bro grain of sand.

Code Blue

Knight

Calling me a rager?

Peace bruh.

Classic Sicc

Making a longer rage thread bigger then my long raging boner.

Classic Sicc