UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Satyres OP Need Nerf

Bama

Bug Huntress
the barding effect should disappear
When you are out of Line Of Sight for 15 seconds
The barding effect should stay in effect once you break the aggro and have the satyr in your Line Of Sight

So aggro the satyr
Get discorded hide/inviz leave the "weald" come back
Get in the Line Of Sight of the satyr
Remain discorded
Train your skills
Same for pets
Can't be done on Demise
That is the bug on Demise

Dryads should only disrobe male characters if said males characters attack a dryad
On Demise they auto disrobe male characters
That is a bug on Demise

The insane dryads do not disrobe male characters
They do on Demise
Also a Demise bug

Necrodog

Page
i think if u get too far away from satyr(15/20 Tiles), the barding effect should disappear

Incorrect. I left the twisted weald altogether, and the bard stayed in effect.

What I said was...
Satyres can Bard skill you from [a long ways] away.

in other words, I was about 25 tiles away when the satyr barded me. I wasn't right next to him, or even on screen with him, or even close to on-screen with him when he initiated the disco The range of the bard skill is what I would like fixed, please. :)

MMMartin

Squire
this know all player :) and all players are happy at last more easy train skills, if are you dont want be DISCO or PROVO or CLAIM... or something droped items... so just dont attack satyr :)

this fix can just annoying player, demise is not like copy OSI... some bug are better like original,
same like items like clother replica not lose durability... or others nice bugs what are nice for make life uo more easy

well, just try make vote, who is for fix and who is for keep it like is

TheWhitezone

Sorceror
Incorrect. I left the twisted weald altogether, and the bard stayed in effect.

What I said was...

in other words, I was about 25 tiles away when the satyr barded me. I wasn't right next to him, or even on screen with him, or even close to on-screen with him when he initiated the disco The range of the bard skill is what I would like fixed, please. :)
i know its incorrect and i say how "should" work correctly rotfl

Necrodog

Page
this know all player :) and all players are happy at last more easy train skills, if are you dont want be DISCO or PROVO or CLAIM... or something droped items... so just dont attack satyr :)

this fix can just annoying player, demise is not like copy OSI... some bug are better like original,
same like items like clother replica not lose durability... or others nice bugs what are nice for make life uo more easy

well, just try make vote, who is for fix and who is for keep it like is
You still don't understand what Im saying.

IDC how long it takes for the debuff to wear off, it could tale 10 minutes to wear off. What I am saying is they can INITIATE a disco from 10 screens away. If they were only about 10 tiles from me when they INITIATED the disco I would have no problem.