UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Guild Alliance Bug Once Alliance Is Dropped Through Leading Guild Of Alliance

bnash222005

Sorceror
I recently had an alliance with my guilds I have on multiple characters as with other guilds of other players and an issue that was occurring lead to the alliance being disbanded but I disbanded through my guild which was the leading guild of the alliance instead of booting guilds directly and now am trying to create a new alliance with all of the guilds that I have on multiple characters and when I try to send the invite it is saying that the guild is either considering another alliance invitation or that guild is already in an alliance. This is an issue that needs to be addressed. I have just paged in game about this issue on 2 of my characters and I have had no response. Can I please get some help with this issue?

Shino

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Try having the other guild leader check their incoming invites:
  1. Open the guild gump.
  2. Open the Diplomacy tab.
  3. Click Advanced Search.
  4. Select "Show Guilds Awaiting Action" and click OK.
  5. Deny any conflicting war/ally requests.
After the other guild leader does this you should be able to invite them to your alliance.

bnash222005

Sorceror
Try having the other guild leader check their incoming invites:
  1. Open the guild gump.
  2. Open the Diplomacy tab.
  3. Click Advanced Search.
  4. Select "Show Guilds Awaiting Action" and click OK.
  5. Deny any conflicting war/ally requests.
After the other guild leader does this you should be able to invite them to your alliance.

Yeah we did all of that and nothing worked. I paged GMs on 2 different characters and created this post and the next morning it was fixed. But the night before we did the same thing over and over checking and there was nothing literally nothing we could do. Thank you for your response. It is much appreciated. :>