UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Clean Up Britannia! 2015

Indika

Sorceror
can we please cut sashes :D all the colors from reward cloth 200,000 points is lame... the sash cloth is the only cool hue in cub and only 1 out of the 8 is a rare color and seems a lot harder to get than the others anyway. it's just cloth and the hue wouldn't go on anything useful anyway. just robes and banksitting clothing :D I don't think it would hurt to let the sashes be cut and it would give the server a new hue to make clothing out of :D and this server loves hues :D at least think about it <3 thanks again for the cub and letting us clean up the server!

Whatever98

Squire
plx make bods redeemable but for very low price, and class bod book as a container.

i have so many bod books full of junk that i just dont wanna throw out, is like the only thing that's not even worth anything as cub/bulk/etc

but if not np :p lol
thx for event ^^ <3

i cant speak for everyone, but i wont be hoarding again in a hurry

Whatever98

Squire
update about the virtue tiles: i wasn't going to mention it cos i was hoping to get one and didn't want everyone rolling for it as well, but GM has just confirmed that the Chaos tile is *NOT* spawning.

turns out it was a good idea to check before rolling more of them! nvm the others are still cool :)
but man dat chaos one:
http://www.uoguide.com/Virtue_Tiles

Junkyman

Sorceror
lots of boots tho
was trying to make a conservative estimate by saying 700emblems per cause lets face it ml arties were huge (2.5k) and crafted items were huge (1-2k ish or more). and then 1/3 on top of that.. but maybe ur right.. there were alot of deco purchased also.. i would say tho that 100tolkens is the minimum or else it will be by the end.

MB

Knight
Everyone be aware that CUB is closing tonight! (8 hours from this post.) When CUB closes, the barrels will disappear, and emblems will no longer be redeemable (until CUB opens again in the future).
When we gonna have another CUB?

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
Soooo how was the item counts? I know i placed quite a bit into it ;)
We went from 7,800,085 just before CUB to 6,357,674 at closing time. We got rid of 18.5%!

When we gonna have another CUB?

Those are called Demise Darkside dyes here. ;)