UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Albion Online

Is anyone going to be playing the upcoming Alpha tests? Game looks pretty legit. Only game I've been hyped for in forever, very similar to UO.
Did you get it? If so what'cha think? I'm currently holding off because I have yet to buy a pre-release I didn't regret a day or so later.

yea i planned on peaking into this

and dont listen to heavy smoker, this guy legitimately worshiped shroud of the avatar like it was the next best thing, lol

I really like it so far. It reminds me A LOT of UO, which is a feeling I haven't had in forever.

I'm working on getting some UOG players over there to start up a guild. I know some of the old e. members already have a guild set up in the current alpha.

RaRae

Page
Hey just got the game yesterday, teamed up with raserei for a bit I was having fun! boy is it fun to explore an unknown world unlike UO where you know where everything is!

Hey just got the game yesterday, teamed up with raserei for a bit I was having fun! boy is it fun to explore an unknown world unlike UO where you know where everything is!

You can do that on any game rofl... with a lot damn better graphics, even uo's graphics look better.

Not to mention Shrouds graphics are 100x better and I will say that without even playing the game in the last year. If I started playing any game it would be Elder Scrolls Online, looks badass.

Last edited:

RaRae

Page
We play fucking UO, you actually think I give two fucks about graphics? I'm more about the quality of the game..

You can do that on any game rofl... with a lot damn better graphics, even uo's graphics look better.

Not to mention Shrouds graphics are 100x better and I will say that without even playing the game in the last year. If I started playing any game it would be Elder Scrolls Online, looks badass.
As much as I wanted SotA to be a good game, it isn't. ESO isn't that great at all, I bought it at launch.

The only thing you have against Albion is their graphics? I quite like them, its an isometic camera (same as UO), with a more modern feeling. Quit being a little baby because no one likes the shit game you like.

What shit game I like? I don't play video games but maybe an hour a week total. I'm stating facts.
you harped for weeks about shroud, telling everybody how great it is, when it's very little like ultima.

Shroud sucks, there is no pvp and ultimately its trammel 2.0, and you tried getting everyone to play it. grats

Shows how fucking ignorant you are, they put a shitload of effort into pvp and revolving everything around pvp. It was made by the creator of UO with a ton of different styles that UO had. Go eat a dick, no one knows you irl.