UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Expansion Pack

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Hey all I am saying is don't talk shit to the guy who is leagues above you. (dont blame it on lag you have no problem off screening me anytime you see me on the field.)

You should ask Chad about the time I beat him 2v1 in an event where his partner was sitting next to him irl.

Was a glorious victory!

p.s. I love you

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
I didn't say that, but when he is dueling you can clearly see it wasn't having that much of an effect on his performance. I have dueled plenty of people that were legit lagging and you can obviously see it was putting them at a disadvantage.

He had no reason to start talking shit and I just wanted to remind him that you shouldn't talk shit to people who are a lot better then you lol.

amtothepm

Knight
I didn't say that, but when he is dueling you can clearly see it wasn't having that much of an effect on his performance. I have dueled plenty of people that were legit lagging and you can obviously see it was putting them at a disadvantage.

He had no reason to start talking shit and I just wanted to remind him that you shouldn't talk shit to people who are a lot better then you lol.

but you don't play, so you are fuck bad play

sorry play cannot fight uo or nesurit