UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Winter antlers

RIP MONK

Sorceror
probably worth more than 20 since i paid 30 mil for them a while ago and they're 50 bucks on the donation site you cant get them anymore. I will stick with gimps pc

MelodyTFA

Squire
Anthler's sell between 20-25m , but as all items they have no "worth" they are only worth what someone is willing to pay for it, so if you where happy to pay 30m its perfect because you wanted em and where willing to pay that much, but 20-25m is more of an accurate range of the market

MelodyTFA

Squire
ill stick with gimps pc and hybridssexiest if you want a pair of antlers good luck buying that low because i wont sell

Stick with whatever price check makes your happy, im telling you what the market is, instead of doing a price check your should of made a post tittled, I WANT MY ANTHLERS TO BE WORTH THIS AMOUNT. Or next time do a price check BEFORE buying an ugly ass item that is hard to sell

MelodyTFA

Squire
20m ish. Dont trust gimp he is retarded.

Don't you dare give a realistic market value on this item!!! He already declared he didnt care what the price of item was, that he paid 30m so they where 30m+! Swampthing you should of said 80m, maby rupmonk would of taken you for GOD instead.........