UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Extreme high ends/one of a kinds

TRADE MAN

Squire
Back to your deceiving ways I see. A full nightmare suit is also not 1 of a kind. I know 3 vets who have one and I was there as they pieced them together. There aren't many but sure as hell not 1 of a kind.
He isn't back to his old ways.... He has never changed, if you deal with this guy, you have about a 50/50 chance of getting ripped or scammed. Pisses me off that this trash brags about the fact that he rips people off. And I love how he tried to use my name as well as gm Francis name. Please understand that this guy is a compulsive liar. Do not believe anything this guy says. I can promise you that no staff is backing this guy.

Atari-

Wanderer
Maybe you haven't heard...
Seriously here is a fuck you to you and for the staff who do nothing faced with evidence of this 18 year old hillbilly North Carolina meth head trash actually defrauds the servers good people of items then flaunts around like he is the shit. Seriously fuck you Taylor and Fuck you staff of UOGAMERS.

Taylor Conrad - You say I just handed you over items? Well why did you send me an eCheck and then write in the notes - Intangible Goods. (I have the screenshots at home of our conversation) but you insist I just handed them over?

Here is the eCheck Fraud (See what I did, Check Fraud which is a fucking felony but oh well well just let that slide on UOGAMERS because the Admin is absent.)

And here is the forum post where me and Wedge were letting everyone know this scammer is commiting Felonies:

http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?threads/568419/#post-4132134

But oh well Felonies aren't anything important or anything, especially when you have the fucking person who did it claim they did it, through chat logs on your fucking server.

So fuck you Ryan for not doing shit and allowing this piece of shit to ruin your fucking server.

And fuck you Taylor Conrad - KARMA IS A BITCH
Why are you trying so fucking hard. You've lost... Forget about it you stupid prick. I'm still here. I got my punishment that's what you keep forgetting. I lost a account. I was jailed. But Francis gave me a second chance and this was months ago.. I'm still here and I'm not going anywhere lmao. Stop crying like a little bitch it's sad. It really is!! You cry when you loose a game of gold fish? It's starting to seem like it. Go cry to someone who cares. You aren't going to have shit done to me because once again this was months ago and you got your shit back and no one else is stupid enough to give away their items like you so no other scams have came to be.. now quit being a bitch. Seriously. I'd beat your fucking ass irl for being such a pussy. Man up. Fuck lmao. That's pathetic. Trying so hard getting NO WHERE!!!

Atari-

Wanderer
He isn't back to his old ways.... He has never changed, if you deal with this guy, you have about a 50/50 chance of getting ripped or scammed. Pisses me off that this trash brags about the fact that he rips people off. And I love how he tried to use my name as well as gm Francis name. Please understand that this guy is a compulsive liar. Do not believe anything this guy says. I can promise you that no staff is backing this guy.
Wedge you're worse than anyone on this fucking game. Did I once ever say oh yeah Francis has my back... No lol the fact is the GMs aren't going to let you fucking tell them what to do. It's their choice and their choice was to give me a second chance and that's that. I've been back in game for months an haven't done a damn thing and won't. So both you and mr money are going to have to go fuck each other and think up some bull shit to get me ban cause you have nothing else to do with your life's. Stop holding on to something that's happened months ago because it's done and over with. And your the last person who I want to have my back wedge. You're a money hungry shady fucking liar. I heard today how you scammed this kid for a bunch of items for a harmony latern that you new damn well wasn't worth what he was trading for. That's being fucking shady and a liar for doing so. That's a scam but who the fuck cares. It's legal to scam and it happens everyday. I'm not fucking scamming and nothing you two faggots do or say or cry about will get me in trouble with the gms or Ryan because I've done nothing wrong other than accept items mr money once again stupidly traded over saying " I'll trust you" lol I'm done with you fucking idiots. Good luck. Keep wasting your time lol. Go head wedge and reply to this cause you got shit else to do and want last word. I'll be the bigger man :)

gimp

Sorceror
Maybe you haven't heard...

Why are you trying so fucking hard. You've lost... Forget about it you stupid prick. I'm still here. I got my punishment that's what you keep forgetting. I lost a account. I was jailed. But Francis gave me a second chance and this was months ago.. I'm still here and I'm not going anywhere lmao. Stop crying like a little bitch it's sad. It really is!! You cry when you loose a game of gold fish? It's starting to seem like it. Go cry to someone who cares. You aren't going to have shit done to me because once again this was months ago and you got your shit back and no one else is stupid enough to give away their items like you so no other scams have came to be.. now quit being a bitch. Seriously. I'd beat your fucking ass irl for being such a pussy. Man up. Fuck lmao. That's pathetic. Trying so hard getting NO WHERE!!!

That wasn't your 300 mil that they gave me? Oh damn I was hoping it was and you got banned. But guess they let you still play.

Have a nice life and whenever I'm having a bad day I always say hey "It could be worse. I could have been imitating being a girl for over a month like you did with your whole Alice Akins persona."

Lol you hillbilly meth head piece of shit.

Your life is a joke and I just feel bad for you kid.