UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Anatomy VS Bushido

MMMartin

Squire
bushido 80... if are you use 120 archery +80 bushido :) 200 combat skill = reducent mana :)
bushido 80 = chance honor ADD damage + luck

if it is me... i make 80 bushido... somewhere find 5 skill :)

anatomy 75... = +10 - 20% damage :), depent resist

Honiahaka

Sorceror
I'd like to butt in and say that you should go for 100.1 bushido for the 2 second bonus to evasion. This would give you 8 seconds of time to evade a spell or breath attack. Just to note,. you can use evasion every 20 seconds that can be a long time. Most of the time your pet will be tanking obviously though in the off chance you pull agro from another wandering mob or your pet dies it's nice to have that ranged immunity.

despite your question already being answered..
Bushido offers Precision, combine that with Honor virtue and you can rack up some crazy high luck, if you're lucky. If you're going that route you'll want to get as close to max hit chance % as possible.
I've been running an archer,bushido,tamer for years and you can really tell the difference in loot comparatively to people who just run a luck suit only. People who say otherwise have not tried it or don't know what they're doing for the build.

Best of luck and happy hunting.

MMMartin

Squire
I'd like to butt in and say that you should go for 100.1 bushido for the 2 second bonus to evasion. This would give you 8 seconds of time to evade a spell or breath attack. Just to note,. you can use evasion every 20 seconds that can be a long time. Most of the time your pet will be tanking obviously though in the off chance you pull agro from another wandering mob or your pet dies it's nice to have that ranged immunity.
hmm... without parrying (propably ELF) you chance evasion is 0% (human 20 passive skill can make you chance maybe 2-3%...)
i dont think (tamer archer.) will add parrying...

Dexter-LoM

Knight
hmm... without parrying (propably ELF) you chance evasion is 0% (human 20 passive skill can make you chance maybe 2-3%...)
i dont think (tamer archer.) will add parrying...
Evasion does not require parry it requires you to have over 100 tactics and over 100 anatomy. To evade spells.

MMMartin

Squire
evasion skill is BOOST parrying skill and evable parrying SPELL like energy bolt or dragon breath...

something like BUSHIDO + PARRYING is defens chance EVASION make able parrying spells and BOOST +50% or +- chance for parrying spells aswell...

exaple 120 bushido + 120 parrying :) is 40 defens :) evasion make 60% (60% only for magic damage !!!! not for parrying melee attack)

tactics and anatomy is only for ADD +2 SECOND if both is more like 100... ( 100 enought dont need more :) )
well about bushido if 100+ so add +1 second

basic time is 3 second !!! mean can be 6 second if have bushido anatomy and taktick 100...

whatever PARRYING IS NEED!!!!! for EVASION

for best EVASION need PARRYING and BUSHIDO 120, anatomy 100 taktick 100 and weapon skill 50 (weapon skill for evasion active :)) well TRUE SAMURAI :)

also forget... is diferent evasion with DOBLE HAND and ONE HAND weapon

whatever... demise is demise... if are you want know... more need ask GM... (maybe i m mistake at demise server about it)
http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?threads/572119/

Last edited:

Honiahaka

Sorceror
First off you're using capitalization incorrectly.

Bushido with gm+ anatomy & tactics(50%) on the topic of evasion with 0 parry is a highly debated topic. Let's say you're right. You forget one thing. 100+ bushido gives 1% block chance with a weapon regardless of parry skill. So 1% * 1.5 = 1.5%(1.5 is from the 50%) chance to block and or evade.
You don't need to say it, 1.5 is not a big number.

But I choose to believe it's greater then that amount. Even on the official servers people debate both sides of this topic.

Last edited:

Honiahaka

Sorceror
Does parrying even work with Archery?
From what I'm reading only melee skills can parry with bushido. There was a short time after SE that you could parry with a bow.

So if this is true then parrying with a bow equip is 0%. *scratches head*
Must be like how you cant use archery on weapons with 'use best weapon skill'

Edit: However if you had a bow with the balanced mod and you also had 100 parrying You could get 5% chance to block. with gm tactics and anatomy that's 5 * 1.5 that's a 7.5% chance to evade.
This would just be a scenario if you absolutely wanted to be able to block with a bow equip. It's not very optimal and you should never use bushido+parrying with a shield in any melee setup, ever.

Last edited: