UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Just Thread 4 People to post pictures Trolling AFKr's

Necrodog

Page
But how does one kill an AFK resource gatherer inside the guard zone with a script gone bad?
Oh, but their scripts had NOT gone bad.

And no, I will not give away my secret as to how I killed them right in GZ without getting Guardwhacked (except for that first time, when I got too cocky)

acidtrip84

Wanderer
sadly he is correct that is my miner :) but if it lets noobs like servos get a kill then fair enough :) probably how he became red in the first place :)

DannoBro

Wanderer
I killed a bucket full of these eels but the recall mining macro and newb with Google can track down has ended
My fun

This is for Jackie Moon since he though this thread was dead I will resurrect it. One Afker at a time. upload_2015-8-10_11-52-3.png
Lady Snowy Biscuit " L % C " Afk Farming Gold in Cove LvL 3 Dread Spiders. Time 11.48 Am Cst

Necrodog

Page
Found this guy in Hythloth, around 3:30 AM EST...

08-11-2015 03.29.55.jpg

...apparently he forgot to insure his weapon. I had to look twice to believe what I just looted.

08-11-2015 03.33.16.jpg

Just goes to show that PKing pays off sometimes. ;)

Nordon

Sorceror
Sell me back my fucking radiant :D
It was insured (seeing as I was insuring other items prior to going down there and checking my whole insurance menu) and I gotta say, I could not stop my goddamn macro on time :(.