UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Update May 16, 2015 - Miscellaneous

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
The following changes have been made during server wars:
  • Fixed a slight delay occurring when using "all kill" because the creature didn't properly initiate combat.
  • Fixed pets being stuck in permanent flee mode when tamed while fleeing.
  • House add-ons can no longer be placed exceeding the height of a 4-story customizable house.
  • The interior decorator tool now works on a wider range of add-ons (added character statues, fireflies, guildstones, trophies, staghorn ferns, holiday trees, wreaths, veteran reward banners, decorative shields, flaming heads, hanging skeletons, city banners and mistletoes).
  • Big fish and fish trophies will now include the Lady/Lord title in the "caught by" label, and names will no longer disappear when a character is deleted.
  • Corrected the elven quiver hue.
  • Guild gump tweaks:
    • Inviting a player now re-opens the guild roster.
    • The member info gump now stays open while promoting/demoting or changing a title.
    • Closing the member info gump now re-opens the guild roster.
  • House gump tweaks:
    • Banning/accessing/friending/co-owning a player will now open the ban/access/friend/co-owner list.
  • (Custom) Saying "I resign from my guild" will no longer instantly kick you from your guild, instead it will open the guild gump asking for confirmation.
On the Test Center, we have also added ML weapon/armor sets. These are spawning in the south-east addition to the spawn room, and of course Darkwood armor can also be crafted by carpenters. These items are planned to be added to the main server soon!

trainer

Sorceror
On the Test Center, we have also added ML weapon/armor sets. These are spawning in the south-east addition to the spawn room, and of course Darkwood armor can also be crafted by carpenters. These items are planned to be added to the main server soon!
Thank you. Would love to see the armor sets on main server.

Reactions: Eos

Does this mean the Honesty Quest, and Virtue Artifact set (including drops) are also functional for testing?

A US Marshall

Sorceror
Thank god we are able to get all these amazing armor sets *sighs* and not waste the coding time on worthless stuff like hidden archers bola'ing people or some of the pvp stuff that most people want to see implemented like order chaos or Vice versa virtue. I can't wait to dawn one of these great suit sets that will give me +10 DCI and 240luck... Wtf

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
hmmm whats this about (im hoping it means we can dye that awful quiver of blight)
The regular Elven Quiver was simply the wrong hue. The specialized quivers, like the Quiver of Blight, have not been changed. Though I will see if they're meant to be pigmentable! They cannot be pigmented on OSI. :(

Thank god we are able to get all these amazing armor sets *sighs* and not waste the coding time on worthless stuff like hidden archers bola'ing people or some of the pvp stuff that most people want to see implemented like order chaos or Vice versa virtue. I can't wait to dawn one of these great suit sets that will give me +10 DCI and 240luck... Wtf
Order vs Chaos was no longer available on OSI during ML, and as such is not available here. :( (Though technically, could be.) Vice vs Virtue is a feature added only recently to OSI, well past ML, and is therefore not scheduled for implementing here. Aside from that, Vice vs Virtue is actually a big step back from the factions system. I would recommend watching JC the Builder's review of it here before asking for it to be added!

We will have a look at the accuracy of bolas though. ;)

Last edited: