UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Mobs of the Month

Code Blue

Knight
I dont like the fact that you can enter the lord oaks from the a gate.

You need x amount of magery to enter wind.

And you have to enter through the main gate to get to wind in the first place.

No recalling.

susejmaster

Traveler
Got a 2nd just now. 200 gold, treasure map, and a force butcher knife. What am I doing wrong?

Your doing it right man just keep with it...
  • Paragon chest- 1/10 paragons
  • Regular level rare or rare piece of clothing- 1/20 chests
  • Medium level hued rare- 1/100 chests
  • High end hued masks- 1/1000 chests

Plaxico

Wanderer
Thanks for the response!

One more question. I'm just hemorrhaging karma killing these pixies and karin and whatever else. Am I not supposed to be attacking them? Also I've been in the Lord Oaks passage all day and haven't seen Lord Oaks. How do I get him to show up? Thanks in advance.

susejmaster

Traveler
yea ur gonna rape ur karma on anything blue i think, if you dont wanna rape ur karma then dont do paragons this month lol. Lord Oaks is one of the champ spawns theres like 4 waves of different mobs progressivly getting harder then he will spawn after the last wave. You have to kill the waves fairly quickly and it takes like an hour or 2 of fast clearing to get it. This is best done with a buncha people or other tricks that are mostly unspoken.

U can add me on skype if u wish and ill assist u with what i can on ur questions, that said im fairly new to the shard and my play time is wierd (the hours surrounding noon and midnight)

Last edited: