UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

looking for guild

i have an assortment of chars. and with how easy it is to 7x anything i could easily make a new char if a name requirement/skill requirement is required :p pm me please i really hate rolling solo since most pvp is group based anymore. willing to learn factions ( actually really interested to learn factions )

Xxjohn GottixX

Wanderer
Have to agree with son of wanker joining guild over the forums is normally a bad idea. Best advice is to only guild up with people you are personal freinds with . Might be hard to do these days

i have an assorment of 7x chars :p dont think i have 1 that isnt 7x in almost any playstyle. ANd ya i agree its hard to trust yet i also tend to leave all my valuables im worried about in the bank so other than potentially toxic crews which i would likely try to avoid anyway :p