UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Spring Trade Fair

Amerigo

Sorceror
Looks like set up is starting

toronto_matt

Sorceror
i dunno about anyone else but I've been spending 200-300k everyday at the fair on vendors that you can pretty much tell were set up and being run by new players or not so well off players

You know them when you see them.. 5k candles, stacks of 10 fish steaks, devalued and obsolete semi rares with no value left.. you just know some of the owners of those are just struggling

I hate to see people that aren't gifted in the poker game or are fortunate enough to have connections in a big guild to make money in the idoc game quit because they run outta money and just get frustrated..

Help support the mom and pop shops/vendors of UO! if you got lots of cash (you guys know who you are) help spread the wealth! Support the little guys!

You don't even need to keep the semi rares and junk you buy, buy it and toss it in the trash! some guy gets a little money to support himself and we get rid of some trashy pixels! WIN WIN!