UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Easy Way to Solo Champ Spawns

MB

Knight
I haven't played this template in a few years but I couldn't make headway soloing Semidar the other day with mana intensive pixies vs succubi so I rebuilt this tamer template to give it a try. Took me a while to get the hang of new pet control hotkeys I'd set and I died a few times at the end due to taking on too much. Posting video to show the basic tactics.

Xeasin

Sorceror
I would love to ask a question, my character 42 days old and my skill cap 700. My gear is not correct so I have a problem with mana regen. Now my skill like this: 113,2 Lore, 105,5 Taming, 100 Magery, 95necro, 105ss(I have bloodwood spirit), 75 spellweaving, 100 Wrestling...
I'm thinking drop wrestling to zero and make spellweaing 100 and spend other point to meditation until collect correct gears. (PS: My pet is also avarage level)
I wonder droping wrestling is correct or not and what other options I have. Also I'm hunting blood elementals and demons is there any other mobs easy to hunt for new players

mantorras

Sorceror
I would drop wrestling to spellweaving as well. Since u got a pet you can use it as a shield from other mobs. Invis yourself and let the mobs attack ur pet.

White Wyrms and Ice fiends at ice dungeon are nice too.
Farming them at felluca will make it quicker too, just have ur suit fully insured and don't be surprised if you get killed by reds every now and then. Still more profitable then trammel..

Xeasin

Sorceror
My equipment still not enough but now I'm in better condition. I use spellweaving for heal myself and my pet so I'm not thinking drop it but still not sure about wrestling... Yep I use Ice Dungeon in felluca and get killed lots of time but I dont mind that most of the time they rest me back and let mi turn back to trammel :) Just once one chinesee players make me angry like hell.

Xeasin

Sorceror
Actually, this template also can be good for Doom but you'll need EvaInt. for spell damage. Without eva mage spell's damages pretty low. So for farm doom I'm thinking drop wrestling and train eva (but still i am not sure)