UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Razor not removing encryption with client 7.0.23.1 & hidden

Thorgat

Sorceror
I've just installed UO 7.0.23.1 from a packaged archive and when I try to connect to my test server with it through Razor (latest version), the client opens and says "powered by Razor" but Razor itself is not visible, does not react when clicking on it in the taskbar. And when I enter my login credentials the server disconnects me saying "encrypted client found".
Tried the same install of UO but a client of version 7.0.15 and all works flawless.
So I'm a bit stupefied ... any ideas what goes on? I'm attaching the client that Razor doesn't work for me. This is on Windows 8.1 64 bit in case it matters

Attachments

• client_7_0_23_1.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 15

Shino

Forum Moderator
Staff member
The only client I can test here is 7.0.7.1 using an old installer, with the 7.0.23.1 executable. That seems to work fine (after copying the facetXX.mul files from a newer client) apart from the pre-High Seas art messing up after logging in.

Do you see the Razor welcome screen at least? And if Razor is invisible, is it perhaps moved off your screen? (See this thread.)

The attached executable is the original 7.0.23.1 so should be working.