UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

1CE Vendor Mall

Samus Aran

Traveler
1CE Vendor Mall.png

MapUO of Vendor House.jpg

Come visit the 1CE Vendor Mall! Purchase with ease knowing you're in guard zone protection for your safe shopping experience! Located in Yew next to healers. Look for moongates from 1CE players at Brit Bank throughout the day. Also, grab a rune from the vendors directly and add to your runebook! Continue to check back because rares are updated daily.

TheHawks

Sorceror
Price scam? Abbadon you are such a troll. You and your brothers toxic personality's contributed to Holys' decline. Now you have nothing better to do than sit here and trash talk my guild. I heard how you would rage on everyone in teamspeak and some other foul ass shit that I won't mention on forums. You guys may be pretty rich, but it must suck when no one wants to play with you huh? Keep up your half ass propaganda though. It's most likely the only enjoyment you can get out of this game anymore, if you even enjoy it at all.

CSudlow

Sorceror
Hi Hawks,

If you want to believe one person contributed to Holy's decline that is up to you. The real reason which isn't very crazy is that everyone got too rich to really care anymore. I know that reason may not satisfy you, but it is the truth to me lol.

Not trying to give you bad reviews on purpose. Maybe next time check the price of your items and sell things fairly. I have been running my vendor mall for a long time and have never misprinted an item.

The individuals who were in TS when I was in Holy were actually extremely greedy. When they realized they couldn't get free IDOC's for themselves they bitched out.

We can still be friends though, and I will poke back at your mall in the near future.

If I encounter fair pricing, I will be a faithful shopper.

Also maybe we could one day be friends too!

Love,

Deebo

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
Not trying to give you bad reviews on purpose.
If you have no purpose, why are you even here?

I fully endorse Dirt McGirt/TheHawks as a seller and provider of a good vendor mall. I've had plenty of good encounters with him where I did not feel I was getting ripped off. I remember seeing 1 item that looked like it was misprinted, accidents happen. You know what I did? I didn't buy it and I told Dirt. I didn't make terrible assumptions and try to ruin his reputation.

:edit: Dirt McGirt has since become a well known scammer. I do not endorse this turd one bit.

Deebo, you on the other hand are one of the most malicious and dishonest merchants I've ever dealt with. From scamming guild mates to using racial slurs excessively in game your persona disgusts me. It's a shame that losing puts you in such a desperate position. If you're not good enough I suggest get better. I do not endorse you or anybody who's ever been associated with you. Nobody even knew you were gone, things just.. got better. You were not missed.

Last edited:

CSudlow

Sorceror
Hey Pepsi,

If you can provide one example where my vendor mall has ripped anyone off I would like to see that.

How about one example of me scamming guildies?

Thanks,

I love you too Pepsi,

Deebo

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
This thread is not meant to feed your attention desires.

This thread is about an honest merchants vendor mall.

I will not post any more in this thread, out of respect for Dirt McGirt. I have no need to prove my statements, as my reputation in the community precedes me. Unfortunately, yours also precedes you.

CSudlow

Sorceror
I don't need attention.

I just have never scammed anyone in the Holy guild.

So I guess you were just running your mouth again.

Did you have a tough day at work or something?

Maybe get a back rub?

Love,

Deebo

TheHawks

Sorceror
I'm just going to respond this last time and actually give slight credence to what abbadon said. There is a chance that there was a mispriced item in the mall. I only had two vendors there that I personally stocked and they were all at or well below market price, just so I could get rid of stuff. Anyways, many of the members of 1CE at this point and time are newer players that I've been working with. The majority of the active 1CE members are young accounts or players that really never took the game too seriously. I can give advice to them as to how to price things, but I spend a lot of time managing other aspects of my guild to really nit pick the vendor mall. Expecting newer players to have a solid grasp on market value for every item is just silly. The fact is though that no one is intentionally trying to rip anyone off. My current guild roster is made up of decent people atm. I know I've worked with a lot of scum in the past, mainly to combat holy during its prime. I've also kicked half the shard out of my guild at one point or another since I started last september. Anyways, if someone feels they have bought something that was overpriced, my contact info is in my profile. I will personally review the case and most likely compensate you for any loss out of my own pocket.

Samus Aran

Traveler
Vendor Mall.png

Alright ladies and gents! We have new vendors which means new inventory:

Plants only 1K each!
Bolas at 1K each (some vendors have discounts on bulk)!
Silver weapons at 2K each!
Stone tables at 5K each!
Rare Bulk Order Deed (BOD) cloth at 25K a yard!
Gold Runic Weapons at 25K each!
Undine (Greater Strength) armor at 35K a piece!
Select potion kegs at 35K each! (Prices may vary depending on type of potion and regs consumed)
Paragon Chests at 50K each!
And much much more!

Come visit us at Yew Healers! Safe within the Guard Zone! Also find our moongates being cast at Brit Bank from 1CE and TBC members. Be sure to check back often because I add free items as a loyalty to frequent customers! See you soon!

Samus Aran

Traveler
These vendors still suck...

Then don't buy from my mall. You're entitled to your opinion, although just stating that my mall "sucks" is not constructive nor helpful in any way. I have loyal customers that appreciate getting good deals.

I change my previous stance on Dirt McGirt.

I have since learned that he is a scammer and I don't condone anyone supporting his addiction to scam.

Provide example of what occurred. How did Dirt McGirt allegedly scam a player?