UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Donate your clunker ethy to a newbie in need

Saproth LS

Wanderer
Looking for a donation ethy or two of any kind to help me with my start up. Only been around a month, so any help is great. Once I'm done, I will pay it forward.

aim - saproth.uog

Samus Aran

Traveler
If you would like to take a part of the cash for clunkers program, I am willing to provide useless ethy mounts to you. This can be like Progressive's "Name-Your-Price Tool". So make an offer and I can provide you with my old ethys.

El Ugly 707

Traveler
It won't let you ride it until you are old enough for vet rewards. At that point, just choose one from the gump. I think it's until your account is four months old

It won't let you ride it until you are old enough for vet rewards. At that point, just choose one from the gump. I think it's until your account is four months old

He said donation ethys. You can ride those at any account age. Vet reward ethys are the ones with age restrictions.