UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

How to increase faction population!

Necrodog

Page
I played a lot in faction on other servers and from my experience here want people to get into faction, which I love hehe

1 Fix the bug of animal taming
Add 2 if a blue attacks you first, your whole faction will see gray.
3rd With coins silvers, add a small trunk where the headquarters of the faction, with which you can buy improved bandages or any nonsense, provided they do not affect trade server.
Change 4th time lost for 10 minutes.

If you make these changes, all PVPs be in faction. When I enter the server, the first thing I did was get in faction, then I realized I was alone and that weird me greatly.

Thank you.
Some good ideas, but I don't think that all PvP should be faction-based. There should be benefits to joining a faction, but it should not dominate all PvP.

[Quote = "Necrodog, post: 4149053, miembro: 163849"] Algunas buenas ideas, pero no creo que todo el PvP debe estar basada en la facción. No debe haber beneficios de unirse a una facción, pero no debe dominar todo PvP. [/ Quote]

Clearly must enter faction have benefits, but also has its cons, which is to eat a good lost in the raid, you can not use your skills, do not hit and cures are just terrible, is a risk you have to take.

madwhite

Sorceror
It might be interesting if factions affected tram town vendors the same as it does fel towns. maybe make the economies be affected the same ways. It would definitely encourage trammies to want to drive down prices if they were controlled by a money hungry faction.