UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

TcD returning

Vestros

Sorceror
Kragg awakens from a deep slumber and hungers..*krackles* were are my brethren. He awakens to a similar yet unfamiliar world. "I see no orcs, I see none of my undead allies, I see nothing of the world I used to know. Yet I still hunger." Getting out of his coffin he approaches his old home at the Yew crossroads. "What an abomination is this?! Green humans frozen in time." Picking up a vial of blood and putting it in his pocket he proceeds down the road to his sometime allies the orcs. "Such a sad thing for a once proud tribe of orcs to be left to this mindless squabble without leadership." Glancing over to his right he notices that the orcs forts and outposts are still there and a small smirk arises to his face. Again he bends down and picks up an orcish head and places it in his pocket.

Headed west to the orc pass he approaches a shrine. After saying nothing and staring at the stone placed there he heads to the lands on the Undead. "Nothing." he says, as he approaches the spot where the dead once walked he bends down and picks up a bone from the rubble that laid around and placed in his pocket.

Traveling out of the pass and through the forest he approaches the forts where the Yew militia used to go on their patrols. Taking a deep breath he no longer smells the sweet taste of human blood that used to keep him saturated. He notices a kite shield laying on the ground. Picking up the shield he wanders into unknown territory to him. He longs for days past where all would fear the names of the vampires echoing in their prey's heads. "Heracles, Redguard, Kragg.. they are approaching The Creeping Doom approaches." he remembers those words fondly. The fear that the vampires used to strike in the world. Heading down his new path a smile is still on his face knowing that again one day the vampires of TcD will stalk again soon.