UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

who needs a zerg to raid ? we don't !! G A N K G U I L D

Ibra, what does MARCONDES mean? When I Google it, I get a bunch of male underwear models.

hahaha , man ,there is not an specific mean for that , was actually an inside joke that turned into this name .

IN THIS CHAPTER !! SPECIAL THANKS TO MY LOVELY HZ !!! LIKE MY AMERICANS FRIENDS SAY , THIS RAID WAS easy peasy lemon squeezy!! 6 ps total !!

2 NINJAS (me and stacy malibu) VS 2 HZ ( DOM PERIGON AND NEIRAS BANE )

ahahaha.jpg

Kurupted

Squire
bro u mad u fat?

it makes sense to me that the players with intellect and success in uo most likely can carry those traits on to real life. and the guys who make ignorant stereotypes most likely do the same in real life. then again, some players with success in uo i dont think have any other life. interesting thought, bad prejudice though

Borys90

Traveler
it makes sense to me that the players with intellect and success in uo most likely can carry those traits on to real life. and the guys who make ignorant stereotypes most likely do the same in real life. then again, some players with success in uo i dont think have any other life. interesting thought, bad prejudice though

Lol are you trolling or just hypocrite?

You criticize guys who make ignorant stereotypes, then you do the same, silly american :rofl:

Akka

Sorceror
ITT: Lets mod our clients till the game looks like shit and not use shurikens on our ninjas.

PS. if you not using shurikens cause you cant get/make proper macros, pm me. [e sigh
cause sharing is caring.

ITT: Lets mod our clients till the game looks like shit and not use shurikens on our ninjas.

PS. if you not using shurikens cause you cant get/make proper macros, pm me. [e sigh
cause sharing is caring.

SHURIKENS WHY ??? NEVER NEEDED THIS SHIT TO KILL UR GUILDMATES ! :) BOLAREN = MYTLUS and haggard , ur guild "top" players .

nothin more to say !my days of fightin here are over. enjoy my post !

Kurupted

Squire
Lol are you trolling or just hypocrite?

You criticize guys who make ignorant stereotypes, then you do the same, silly american :rofl:

when did I make ignorant stereotypes? be sure to explain how any stereotypes i've made have been ignorant. Heres the definition, "lacking knowledge or awareness in general; uneducated or unsophisticated."

Last edited: