UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

conection lost in uosteam HELP

aloben

Wanderer
i have a problem with uosteam , i cant run razor for a error and i always use uosteam , when i have multiaccount o without , sometimes conection lost after of lag ,i want know why and where is the problem.

need help , sometimes this happens when a have scripts in multiaccount , others less is without scripts , i need know why i cant play hard because i know that soon crash.

Akka

Sorceror
i have same problem but im pretty sure its just cause of bad connection. connection lost after lag? normal.

aloben

Wanderer
Only with scripts in multiaccount i have lag in a account what i m playing and crash , sometimes i have conection lost in all accounts without before lag.

Akka

Sorceror
ive played for like 12 years and played this game on several different pc's, and the current new one runs it the worst. i think like 2008 i had the best connection and the game ran fine, this game is not made to run on windows7/8 :D running multiple accounts alone taxes ur computer quite much and its weird