UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

mmorpg

What are some good ones out there? Curreny im playing league (pvp game) and archeage.. But its alot like wow.. Anyone playing another mmorpg that i shouls know about?

acidtrip84

Wanderer
forget mmorpg matey, the game that had me for around 2 years before I came back to uo was DayZ it is the most immense game EVER..
the reason I don't play anymore is when we moved to a new flat my girlfriend made me sell my gaming pc to get a xbox one :S
good thing about uo is you could play it on a commodore 64 lol

acidtrip84

Wanderer
well yes you are correct it is a mod of the game Arma 2 you would also need the Operation arrowhead upgrade aswell - this doesn't cost a lot
However Dayz is now out as a standalone game but that I cannot comment on as I played the mod (even when the standalone was out)

acidtrip84

Wanderer
I thought that too -- but you don't actually have to play arma.. trust me its a amazing game which if you have a good pc is definitely worth trying at least

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
I've had a good ammount of fun on some of the Free to Play pay to Win games, but none of they are as lasting as games like UO, usually after you reach a certain point, it gets repetitive and boring.

I played Wartune for a while, large player base and pretty damn well done for a flash game, You could probably entertain yourself for a couple month's on there, but go easy on the credit card you'd regret it later :) It's a lvl up your character game where a lot of the multiplayer dungeon must be done in groups of 4. There is also a pvp Arena where you fight in groups of 3.

I've always played a few months of Star Wars: Commander, although the game can be pretty glitchy on mobile device, the Win 8 version was stable enough to be playable. It's a build your base, defend and attack type of game with some single players assignment throughout your progress.

aemneuspeed

Knight
i have to agree, UO was the first mmo i played so any other ones I always compare them to UO. I enjoyed playing WoW but it got stuck in grind mode for a while. Ive played SWTOR, its a free to play mmo also.

If you like first person shooters, Battle Field has a play4free version you can play through your web browser, its actually pretty decent and fun to play.

Mitzlplik

Traveler
I was just going to post a topic about other games ppl play and heres one already!

I see no one has mentioned Smite!? Its a moba like Dota but very fun. I have spent zero dollars on one account and 30 bux on my first account. The first one is an all god forever god unlock. But with so many gods, I am having more fun playing my straight up free account and only unlocking the ones I like to play. You can unlock every god just by playing. There is no Pay to win since you can only buy skins and voice packs,emotes and the likes. Very fun game with multiple modes to play. And in my year + of playing it, I have not seen a single hacker. The ones I seldom read about on the forums are dealt with swiftly. Best game I ever played when it comes to hacker prevention and punishment.

Also spent alot of time in Atlantica. A turn based fighting style game but it is beautiful on all levels. VERY much pay to win and the economy is outrageuous but it is so immense and deep very much like UO. After my old vid card burned up,my cheaper replacement always crashes to desktop,so that ended my Atlantica era. Played for a few years and never spent a dime. You can make a living but its tough.

DAoC is a hell yea. Think I wasted bout 5 years of my life in that one. Very fun game,if it ever went to a f2p platform I`d be back ina heartbeat. For whatever reason, subscription based games are just a no go for me anymore. Never was a fan of WoW,tried it many times,has an interfaced ripped off from DAoC but the graphics just killed my interest every time. To kiddy-ish.

Heros and Generals is an awesome shooter with many updates with lots to come. Always improving that game. I have played it alot but sadly after my shit card install not much anymore. Very very good game if your into military type shooters.

Warframe is a great one as well, its a co-op space shooter I had alot of fun in.

Have tried soooooooo many others, still have lots on my PC like Firefall,Rift,Arch Age,C9,Mighty Quest, etc but from my experience,not worth mentioning.

Lately tho, if I`m not on Demise I`m playin Smite. Kind of jockey back and forth and not playin much else. Between those two my addiction is being satisfied haha. Hope some of ya might find something ya haven`t heard of in my ramblings =)

I am definatley going to be checkin out that Arma 2 tho. Damn that trailer looks awesome!

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
If you don't mind playing something else that mmorpg's, I usually have a good time on strategic turn based world dominations games as these, I play them relatively often when I want to do some single player action.

Civilization V

Romance of the Three Kingdom XI:

Last edited: