UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

A poll here should help too (Vet Rewards):

Should the veteran reward system be overhauled and rebuilt?

• Yes

Votes: 286 75.7%
  • No

Votes: 92 24.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
pussy casual posters

SUP SUPA MINA MAN

JimBeamUO

Squire
For you it will help maintain the long term player base by at least 10% per year by providing an additional psychological incentive to remain active.

For me it will provide a tenting effect in my trousers.

sssuuu

Knight
Bah this thread got me too excited. Honestly I've been harping on this for years about worthless vet rewards.

The timer should be moved up to a year anyways since everyone has four accounts.

*Rides away on an emu*

sssuuu

Knight
I think that would be a great idea, especially if you change up the vet reward system

I would argue that you don't even need to change up the vet rewards. Just wipe the shit out of them and restart it. Have those vet rewards worth 2 or 3 years each (exception is the mounts) and you have fixed the system.

Hell I don't think anyone would miss those stupid statues or dye tubs that much, not if you can get them back right away. Right now they're just useless trash that I throw away after one use.

*Rides away on an emu*

YewGuards

Sorceror
I would argue that you don't even need to change up the vet rewards. Just wipe the shit out of them and restart it. Have those vet rewards worth 2 or 3 years each (exception is the mounts) and you have fixed the system.

Hell I don't think anyone would miss those stupid statues or dye tubs that much, not if you can get them back right away. Right now they're just useless trash that I throw away after one use.

*Rides away on an emu*
This would contribute to the existing problem and bring us full circle. I would argue give zero vet rewards. If anything, just cool trophies.

sssuuu

Knight
This would contribute to the existing problem and bring us full circle. I would argue give zero vet rewards. If anything, just cool trophies.

It wouldn't contribute to the current problem of over flowing vet rewards, it would delete them.

I agree with you that it would come "full circle" eventually.

But the same thing with "cool trophies" which are just what most of vet rewards are currently, they will come to "full circle".

But with the "Cool trophies" we can always try to fix this problem.
Mostly in the sense of consumable vet rewards.

Wiping the vet rewards and readjusting is just of course an easy way to reset, but not by far the best.

*Rides away on an emu*